its the archenar thread!

Bambi

Villain of the piece
Dec 19, 2001
Evil lair
Visit site
with the demise of our ever vigilant e-terrorists not only has archiener returned from his e-queen huff but his e-ego has expanded worryingly :erk: , so here especially for you arsenar is yer own thread. Everytime you feel the urge to post something about yourself (heres a guide : if its pics of MY dog, MY house, MY sattelite dish, My jocks, My makeup kit, My berd being shat on or any other MY stuff just stick it in here so i dont have to look at it. like. and that. mate.

cheeers.
mates.
like.
and that.
:ill:

It's funny, yeah. Say, what actually have I posted besides those Portugal pics? Two pics of me? Well mate, please consider that I'm not the only one posting pics of meself like. I'd get your point if you were talking about the anathema forum, yeah, I posted a lot of me stuff in there. Anyway, don't wanna start all over again so let it be like.

ppl are offended by healthy self-confidence here because they dont even have unhealthy self-confidence - they have none. but its also a great place to strenghten ones self-conf by reading these posts as a reference :D

Here is one picture for you Bambumbino boy...

bambi.jpg

:lol:

wow three more alleged e-whiner posts in a row!! AGAIN! how CURIOUS. Somebody get their ip's!! if this e-terrorist ganging up doesnt desist I'll have to make an ANNOUNCEMENT thread for sympathy and then storm off, only to return a few weeks later of course