ITS TIME TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

FuturesEnd

Sep 12, 2008
Alright,
The time is drawing near. We have been waiting for months for this mighty event to take place and we are only a few months away. Everyone in the band is TRULY STOKED to be playing this cruise and it is high time the rest of the world get pumped and ready too!

Looks like we will be playing a NEW TRACK as well as a kick ass set from 'Memoirs of a Broken Man' and will have a special guest or two as well. MAN this is going to KICK ASS!!! Where are you all out there?? Who is comin??? DO NOT tell me that economic hard times make this impossible for you. That is simply not acceptable. You know that pile of unused and unwanted crap you have had languishing in your garage for the past 27 years? SELL IT ON eBAY! Then you have no excuses for not coming!

LETS GO TO SEA!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I am getting stocked to go on this! You guys kicked ass at ProgPower and looking forward to seeing you guys again! Two weeks away from LAKE TAHOE and then 2 months to TRITON POWER CRUISE!!!! Reminds me that I still need to get my damn passport made.

Beyond Despair is one of my favorite songs!

Can't wait for this cruise!!

That's about how I am feeling right now, with the news about this being canceled. :cry:

I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer to rock!

Anyway, my best wishes and prayers for Beth and that she gets through her current crisis.