Its time to say the truth...about the natural disaster

Crack Hitler said:
:) :) :)

be a good girl and I can lend it to you on friday. but AND wasn't the first you heard, right? remember you having my copy of Fine Day To Exit back in the days?

i knew i could count on you..and yes, i do remember, how could i forget, eh?

Mariner said:
elzka, you aint stone eh? how is she doing anyway jussi?
No she ain't :D She's my sister in spirit like :saint:

Stone is doing fine. There was a little panic where she (we) could find her a new flat since the old one is going to be sold by it's owners, but everything seems to be working out pretty well now. It's a pity tho she ain't got a computer nowadays so she could spend her spare time here :)

the bro-thing is like...usually you cant choose your relatives, right. but since i dont have a big brother and i thought that this maniac would suit just fine, i just adopted him.so now i have big brother and im happy. :)

elzka said:
i knew i could count on you..and yes, i do remember, how could i forget, eh?
Aah, bollocks. It seems now you can't count on me :zzz: I forgot that my copy of a4 is at my moms like 99% of my cd's and I have no time to get it from there before tomorrow evening...

'AND' is not bad, still lightyears away from masterpieces like f.e. 'Eternity' or 'Silent Enigma' but far superior to the (imo) somehow radioheadish-crappy 'AFDTE'. My classification:

1. 'Eternity' 10/10
2. 'Silent Enigma' 9/10
3. 'Pentecost', 'Alternative 4' 8/10
4. 'Serenades', 'Crestfallen', 'Judgement' 7/10
5. 'A Natural Disaster' 6/10
6. 'A Fine Day To Exit' 4/10

I would put it something like this:

1. Judgement

2. Alternative 4

3. A Natural Disaster

4. The Silent Enigma

5. A fine day to exit

6. Eternity

7. Serenades

but I'm not sure on which was round to put A natural disaster and the silent enigma