ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Erik said:
http://www.youtube.com/?v=GgY-IjfszJc

dissection - retribution/storm of the light's bane
Fuuuuuuuck they were such a tight live band. I got to see them in '96 and they took 45 minutes to set up, and the crowd had already gone through a brawl that involved at least 10 people so were EXTREMELY pissed off and I was eyeballing an exit strategy because I feared a riot. Lights went out and they launched into Night's Blood (I think, this was the first time I'd ever heard the band) and within 10 seconds the crowd was a giant mosh pit. 30 minutes later everyone begged them to play more.

Blah blah blah I've told this story a million times but not every day do tell your girlfriend "no I'm not going to the dance with you" and go see Morbid Angel, At the Gates, and Dissection in concert instead. :Spin:

once I was NAD said:
Fuuuuuuuck they were such a tight live band. I got to see them in '96 and they took 45 minutes to set up, and the crowd had already gone through a brawl that involved at least 10 people so were EXTREMELY pissed off and I was eyeballing an exit strategy because I feared a riot. Lights went out and they launched into Night's Blood (I think, this was the first time I'd ever heard the band) and within 10 seconds the crowd was a giant mosh pit. 30 minutes later everyone begged them to play more.

Blah blah blah I've told this story a million times but not every day do tell your girlfriend "no I'm not going to the dance with you" and go see Morbid Angel, At the Gates, and Dissection in concert instead. :Spin:

hey fuck you

once I was NAD said:

I heard them back then, too, but they never impressed me very much. They had some sound issues though; it sounded awfully chaotic and poorly mixed.

AsModEe said:
what... it was a woman?

hahaha ... no.

but not knowing that that's Tom Warrior, is like not knowing who Mick Jagger is ... don't mind me ... just laughing to myself :loco: