ITT we post cool videos from YouTube.com

Wearing clothing is vastly overrated. I have a love/hate relationship with pants especially. Their very existence is an affront to all I hold dear, however their ability to make me relatively socially acceptable is invaluable.

Just think of him as a man prepared to fuck the virgin mary in the ass, a topic we're all too familiar with by listening to copious amounts of Black Metal.

opening song from Yankee Stadium ... filmed by Lombardo's son

Last edited by a moderator:
New Ghost brigade. The music is pretty generic Swallow the Sun rip-off or something (which are themselves a poor man's Katatonia) but the video, made by the guy behind French band Les Discrets, is worth your 5'30 minutes (skip the last minute which is mostly very gay)

this is a video from like 1.5 months ago from a CroMags show in Brooklyn ... glad to see the scene is still healthy ... :kickass:

limited phones or cameras in sight ... always sign of a killer show.

also, I think this video (and this song, though I doubt anyone else here will dig it) is rad

Oh fuck off, you barely see any of it in the video unless you are talking about the inside of warehouses and offices in which case yeah those pretty much look the same everywhere :p.

But no, not ALL of it looks like that. There is however a reason people tend to refer to it is as a smaller version of NY though.

I liked it when I visited a few years ago. A little big for my tastes but otherwise, seemed ok.