ITT we predict how we're going to die!

Max will get into a heated Star Wars vs Star Trek debate and the ST fan will kill him.

Will will get blown up in a Walmart explosion.

*thinks*

Emily will die trying to defend Max in the Star Wars/Star Trek debate.

Can't think of anymore

Right, like a fucking trekkie nerd could take me!

I'm going to die of alcoholism either by kidney failure or cirrhosis of the liver. I already have rashes on my right leg from it and I can't seem to stop so I estimate in about 6 years I'll be AFK

I'll die around 70 if we go by family history. Seems the average for the males. But then again, they all smoked... if I lost weight and tried to maintain a healthy standard I bet I'd make 90. At my current diet I'll stay at this weight, but die around 55. Don't want that.

family history dictates that i shall have diabeties (and theres really no way to prevent that with my genes..its stave it off to minor diabeties or go full on..no avoiding it) and probably a bad heart since i take after the male side of my family more than my mom...i may live to about 75 at best...(i also smoke)

We have no history of the beetus, which is good. My father and grandfather have/had a hypoactive thyroid though. Oh, boy, might eventually have to take levothyroxine for the rest of my life.