ITT: you will write letters to santa as if you were 7

Dear Santa,

I only have one item on my Christmas list this year, that is the Unicron toy, I know it is hard to make but I will leave you extra snacks such as carrots and also my little sister, who is a brat.

From,

Alex J. Driver

xfer said:
Dear Santa,

I only have one item on my Christmas list this year, that is the Unicron toy, I know it is hard to make but I will leave you extra snacks such as carrots and also my little sister, who is a brat.

From,

Alex J. Driver
...she is also a drunk. maybe you should grow the fuck up and not ask me for toys and shit. EVERY little brat asks for toys. get an imagination would ya.

xoxo - santa

HowToSaveYourselfMoneyAtChristm.jpg

Dear Santa,

I can't believe it's already 2007! I just have one Christmas wish...could you please take me to an orphanage and leave me there forever? My parents are so mean, like Madam Medusa in the Don Bluth classic "The Rescuers". Please, Santa, please.

Love,

Aida

xfer said:
Dear Santa,

I can't believe it's already 2007! I just have one Christmas wish...could you please take me to an orphanage and leave me there forever? My parents are so mean, like Madam Medusa in the Don Bluth classic "The Rescuers". Please, Santa, please.

Love,

Aida

my own evil has been used against me...

i mean... your parents are fine. suck it up.

xoxo (really) - dad errrr santa

Demonspell said:
Dear Santa (If you really exist),

How can you justify employing workers of disproportionate size in sweatshop labor while you only work one day of the year?

woah woah woah, those are some big words for a 7 year old. how would you feel if i skipped your house this year little boy? yea, ask all the guestions you want you little twat... but you'll know the answer to why you got jack shit this year.

shut you little fucking mouth.

xoxo - santa.