i've figured out, possibly the most disgusting taste in the world. EXPERIMENT!

i have a feeling i'd want to take a bite out of it.

i'm afraid i'm japanese, and i have an instinctive urge to eat fish.
i'm not as bad as my mother though. she goes NUTS in aquariums, "THAT FISH IS SO DERICIOUS-LOOKING! I WANT TO EAT HIM." i practically have to hold her down.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
We used to go there all the time as kids and scramble for it, because once you got it in your hand, you could aim it at your brother and squeeze it, sending an icy stream sea-cucumber pee into his wincing face!

THAT WAS A LAFF RIOT!

The best thing is going to the tide pool, reaching in and grabbing all sorts of animals, and then going to the aquarium cafeteria for a nice ice cream cone or donut, without first washing your hands!

How is it that you figure some flakes of dandruff built up under your fingernail tastes worse than sea cucumber intestine again? Hast thou been rubbing thine head in yon sea cucumber's bowels?

It's a cruel joke, too, since cucumbers are so delicious and the sea promises such lovely things. Like hearing a collaboration between two awesome bands and realising that the results are mediocre, at best.

bandtop.jpg

i don't believe the sea cucumber intestines were empty. they were NAST though.

you people are obviously misled when it comes to how delicious sea cucumber is.

well, it's okay. not gross like vag though. i hate cooked sea cucumber, but raw on sushi is great.