I've found them...

Sepsis

Brutal
Jul 22, 2004
Remember a while back I was asking if anyone knew of a band similar to OL? Well, I found such a band, and some of their songs have an uncanny resemblance. They're called Illuminandi, and they're a Christian band (I've been looking for a good Christian band too, so w00t!) from Poland. Their site is www.illuminandi.kdm.pl. Here're a couple links to their MP3s:

...więc My...
Alleluja (this is the one that really reminds me of OL)

LANTHWICK said:
great musik indeed ..but i cant read pols
10x my friend
I'm glad you like them.
I can't read Polish either. Then my friend pointed out that little British flag on the lower right. I click it and POOF! English.

Thx for the recommendation - it's nice to hear such kind words about ILLUMINANDI. :)Yup, there's an English version of our site as well as free mp3s (whole songs, not tiny samples), photos, lyrics' translations when necessary and all other goodies.

And yes, we work on English lyrics - that's no problem for us. JAN (voc / guit) is an English teacher - if we play abroad (e.g. in May we played at Spiritual WGT Warm-up in Leipzig - GER), we try to perform at last part of the songs in English.

Anyway, if you find time to visit our site and to listen to our music, feel free to leave your opinion - e.g. in our guest book.