I've got a crush on Lena Meyer-Landrut

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yes, that's a fact, you can all eat a bag of dicks, cause I know better!

and YES, I AM drunk....but I feeel just the same when I'm sober. I'm just not telling anybody then (but my fiancee, but she accepts it, cause she knows I'm right)

Some of my guitar students wanna learn this fucking Satellite song. I can play this shit on guitar then ----> Kill me! Sometimes I´d prefer moving to Canada, to begin a career as a lumberjack.

Some of my guitar students wanna learn this fucking Satellite song. I can play this shit on guitar then ----> Kill me! Sometimes I´d prefer moving to Canada, to begin a career as a lumberjack.

I officially hate you now.
I hate everyone who doesn't see her superior genius.....
she takes any song, makes it her own, improves it and captures the audience...THAT'S a star in my book.

and everyone who doesn't get goosebumps on his boner while listening to her get's neither her awesomeness, nor her artisic talent or ...je nais sais quoi....she's sooooo cute

I usually don't trust women with hyphenated last names... but this one's cute as fuck.

hehe, yeah.

this one enters the room and all of the sudden everyone's in a good mood and happy...then she sings that odd ballad and everyone's crying..she's got the rare gift of indecting everyone in the room with her mood

Where's the naked Lena video?

Edit: nevermind, found it..

Last edited by a moderator:
can't deny there's something fascinating about her (people around me started joking whenever she or the song caught my attention).
my point is: she absolutely doesn't fit the personality raster of any teenage/twen girl i know. completely unique.....
something for the analyst in me (at least that's what i give as excuse for being absorbed everytime she pops up :Spin:).

Shes def cute but:
If you keep in mind that she is 18, then you have to wonder!

Shes self confident in a very strange way, I think that she in humanly not a cool person!

I officially hate you now.
I hate everyone who doesn't see her superior genius.....
she takes any song, makes it her own, improves it and captures the audience...THAT'S a star in my book.

and everyone who doesn't get goosebumps on his boner while listening to her get's neither her awesomeness, nor her artisic talent or ...je nais sais quoi....she's sooooo cute

Naaaa, don´t hat me :lol: I see, she has star potential and a lot of talent. For my taste she plays the "ouuhh I´m a cute little girl and I´m sooo kittenish and funny" card a bit too often..(in interviews etc) Maybe because I know some girls who act like that, that´s annoying. On stage though, she makes a phantatstic job and the Eurovision final gig was good.

Naaaa, don´t hat me :lol: I see, she has star potential and a lot of talent. For my taste she plays the "ouuhh I´m a cute little girl and I´m sooo kittenish and funny" card a bit too often..(in interviews etc) Maybe because I know some girls who act like that, that´s annoying. On stage though, she makes a phantatstic job and the Eurovision final gig was good.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!