Lena's new CD

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
I've just bought it ;)

my GF bought me the first one, cause she knows I've got a crush on her (Lena that is)....and damn, did I love Mr.Curiousity...

now I bought her second CD...."push forward" is giving me the chills....

I know I know, I am not metal ;)
but she's soooo cute....I wanna hug and protect her.........and gently kiss her labia of course

No idea who she is, so just googled her.
Wont listen to music, but will definitely dream of tapping that

she's cute, but in a sexy way, some of the songs are pretty catchy and groove nice.
won't buy the album but I won't skip a song if it comes up in the radio, or the tv.

dunno, a bit much björk wannbe going on, but taken my a stranger is a really cool song that fits her well.
not much into other stuff though, but she's unique thats for sure.
not the type of girl I'm into either

Seriously though, has no one noticed the massive rip off of Kate Nash?
I remember thinking it straight away when I saw eurovision (lol)

Seriously though, has no one noticed the massive rip off of Kate Nash?
I remember thinking it straight away when I saw eurovision (lol)

it's far away from a rip off, the music isn't even close and...that other chick, lilly allen or whatever her name is...seriously, i'd do all threee of them now! :lol:

ahahah, I didn't know she actually covered her songs, it's so blatant!
Her semi-staccato talking/singing is almost exactly the same :tickled:

I don't get the word "blatant" in this case....
Nevermore covering Priest is pretty "blatant", too, isn't it?..I mean, it#s a COVER ;)

it's only 1 or 2 songs she covered though (I think)....the rest is rather different actually (way more different than let's say Cannibal Corpse from Vader or Darkthrone from gorgoroth...or one Metalcore band from any other Metalcore band)..
yes, they might have a similar singing style....so do the singers of 2 death metal bands etc, the songs are actually quite different though.

and now stop it, or I'll have to ban you all!!!!
:D

hehe, let's see how far we can push this.....:D :Spam:

This isn't the sort of music I listen to, and the song's themselves aren't that similar.
But singing styles are too similar for it to be anything other that a direct copy, SHE EVEN PUTS ON AN ENGLISH ACCENT!:lol: