I honestly can't believe...

ok ok, all true. In fact I think she spends a lot of her time in some freakin teenage people omglol chat room so I'm still wondering, how can this be.

What's wrong with not knowing the word "lol"? Just means she doesn't waste her time writing stuff on random english-speaking boards like we do - and just because she isn't a nerd, doesn't mean there's something wrong with her. As a matter of fact, I believe that the ones who use something as meaningless as "lol" are the ones who have something wrong with them.

oh, those are okay :p especially combinations such as "rotflmfaoattaoewbaj"(rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at the abyss of eternall wisdom, bliss and joy)

What's wrong with not knowing the word "lol"? Just means she doesn't waste her time writing stuff on random english-speaking boards like we do - and just because she isn't a nerd, doesn't mean there's something wrong with her. As a matter of fact, I believe that the ones who use something as meaningless as "lol" are the ones who have something wrong with them.

well, not exactly the point that she doesn't know "lol" :p she just doesn't seem to know anything at all. I understand her, but can't tolerate much longer.

besides, knowing what it means doesn't necessarily mean you like it :p

the thing basicly is, if she bothers to write an email to me once a day and ask me some simple question while she could actually just find the answer more easily by using google, and I really don't care mch about emailing to people at all, why all the trouble... people should learn to figure stuff out by them selves.. :lol: sometimes I hate being a good friend

I bet you don't know what lol means :lol: