Un-supportive wife rant

I had all this shit when I was 16. Fucking decided then that I would totally judge and veto any woman based on her acceptance of my music. If she wasn't down, she was a fuck and that was about it; sorry, thanks for playing!

I grew up in a household where the slightest bit of noise I made would cause a massive argument between me and my mum. So I'm pretty protective of my ability to make noise. My wife is amazing!

I`m very fortunate to have a supportive wife. She knew from day one what my goals were & what I was going to do with my life. That being said, I`ve always reserved Saturday nights for her.... and in the last 13 years of marriage , only a handful have ever been missed.

Weren't you the guy that was in the "open relationship" - if so then that's bound to complicate shit more than this music crap :lol:
My wife and I are swingers, and you would think she would be jealous in that lifestyle. my wife has watched me have protected sex with about 70+ women and has no issue with it, but let me say I wanna go to my friends house and write music....then all hell breaks loose. I have told my wife that I didn't wanna swing anymore and that I wanted to focus more on my studio and producing music and her response is..."whatever, anything you can do to be away from me and the kids" and I tell her it's not that...I'm happy when I'm making music and like others have said, she doesn't understand that.

Maybe it's more about knowing where you're at or who you're with, if she gives you a reprieve for sleeping with other women then emotionally she doesn't need to control that aspect of your life because in her head you'll have nothing to hide from her or anyone to run away with. The fact that she doesn't like the music is maybe because she can't control how you emotionally relate to it giving way to some sort of fear of abandonment because it's more than a momentary fling - it's a permanent fixation. This is a bit of another armchair psychology swing in the dark but did someone important to her leave her as a kid?

He NEVER calls back :cry:

I know that feel bro... :(

tsoukalos-u-mad.jpg

LOL
sexist dicks lol and lol again calm down with your words!

haha I head to read that a few times cause the lols threw me off, and when I scrolled down to see if there was more my eyes crossed your signature, and I totally read "my dick collection" :lol:

mo' money mo' bitches mo' problems :erk:

I don't see the sexism in that, it could practically have come from Buddha himself.