i've got the kelly osbourne song stuck in my head

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
This has nothing to do w/the Osbournes or the MTV movie awards or anything like that.It's just that I saw the video for "Papa Don't Preach" about 3 times yesterday on MTV and MTV2.The song's kind of catchy.I don't like Madonna and I don't think it's really the best song for Kelly Osbourne to cover,but I think she has a good voice.Which is the exact opposite of what the fat bitch who I keep talking about thinks.She believes that "Papa Don't Preach" is a "good song" but that Kelly Osbourne has a "horrible voice and can't sing." So that only makes me like the way I think even more.I dunno,I'm just bored and felt like starting a new thread since I'm the only one hear at 10 AM.Cheers:D

oh god, i have to say, i dont like Madona's music at all, and the song is terible,
but i must agree on the fact that: she cant sing!!!
she just screams- which for me isnt singing...
plus- whats with the 80's outfits that make Kelly look like a fat aunt?? :yuk:
i think she can look very pretty, but lose the stylist girlfriend!
:D

All of the outfits she's wearing in the video ARE really bizarre...cheesy 80's style stuff.Some of Madonna's songs are good,like "Frozen".I dunno,there's not much else on and I like this song more than others that I've heard.

I try to watch MTV as little as possible.It was actually on MTV2,which,while it does suck,isn't quite as bad as regular MTV.

I have heard the original "American Pie" by Don McLean.It IS better than Madonna's version.Her song is messed up.

hehehe :LOL:
i have to admite- some stuff there on MTV i just dont get and i dont even wanna get.. for example: MTV grind?
i mean- who cares for bunch of ugly men with shaped beard and ugly girls with tits size of the ocean? (ok guys- shut up!)
or whats with all those videos lately???
help! this is disturbing... i also hate when they call Limp Biskit "metal"...

two good things about MTV are: Beavis and Butthead
and Jackass :loco: