I've just been on a sampling binge.

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Im sure somebody must have done this before, gone round and sampled all of their favourite albums drum sounds! I know you cant exactly edit their reverbs and stuff but they're fun to use haha!

I've got an awesome stratovarius snare sound and a kick and snare and cymbol from clive burr off of number of the beast lol.

Best yet, using the lars snare from the Black album and OMG does this give me a buzz! Its like having all the classic album drum sounds in the palm of your hand! haha! This is literally the best fun ive had in ages! Its like christmas lol. Pantera here i come!

Kev

(the noob getting cheap thrills)

(I guess there is a big downside to this, (besides getting sued) other wise everyone would be doing it)

Yeah going around and sampling is pretty fun. Only time I ever did it all myself was when I'd sampled the Pantera kick from Far Beyond Driven. Pretty awesome trigger sound, but too thin compared to Andy's sample. So that's my kick of choice from this point on whenever messing around with things back home.

I'd love to get a chance to have a good drummer, a good drumkit in a great room with some great gear so I can do some of my own sampling and not worry about getting sued sideways if I use any other samples on records!

Ach,Herr Murphy....
Sie spechen also Deutsch...
Haben Sie es gelernt oder einfach per Internet oder so übersetzt?
würde mich mal interessieren...

Gonzo666 said:
Ach,Herr Murphy....

Oh god don't go to this site to translate
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

In German:
Ach,Herr MurphySie spechen also DeutschHaben Sie es gelernt oder einfach per Internet oder so übersetzt?würde mich mal interessieren
In English:
Oh, Mr. MurphySie thus German credit you spechen it learned or simply by InterNet or so uebersetzt?wuerde me times to interest

chadsxe said:
Oh god don't go to this site to translate
http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/text.html

In German:
Ach,Herr MurphySie spechen also DeutschHaben Sie es gelernt oder einfach per Internet oder so übersetzt?würde mich mal interessieren
In English:
Oh, Mr. MurphySie thus German credit you spechen it learned or simply by InterNet or so uebersetzt?wuerde me times to interest
Huh?
Who here loves S.O.D.? :D :headbang:

Gonzo666 said:
Ach,Herr Murphy....
ich wohnte in Deutschland für 6 Jahre, also erlernte ich, Deutsches
von meinen Freunden und von der Schule zu sprechen.

In English:
Ting characteristic ha nee, high si clik sonorously makes a sound clong, tinki ¹Í ¹Í ¹Í ¹Í, Hong sues low de da de

best fun on the net ever- yee haa