i've said it before, and i'll say it again.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In March 2002, t[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]he official Nine Inch Nails website [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]posted the picture here above showing M. J. Keenan, D. Lohner, Atticus Ross (12 Rounds) and T. Reznor during the Tapeworm recording sessions at the Nothing Studio (New Orleans). Jerome Dillon confirmed in June 2002 that T. Reznor and D. Lohner decided to start working again on Tapeworm, with A. Ross helping to flesh out new ideas. J. Dillon worked on some demo tracks with T. Reznor playing bass and programming.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In July 2002, [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the official Curve website confirmed that the recordings done with Danny Lohner and Toni Halliday -originally meant for Tapeworm- will not be used. According to T. Halliday, "the project seems to have taken a different direction now."[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This article posted in July 2002 on the VH1 website quotes the band's publicist and states that C. Clouser is no longer involved in the Tapeworm project.[/font]

I've been waiting for Tapeworm for years. Don't think it'll ever happen.

*NAD hopes that the law of negativity somehow causes the release of triple-CD Tapeworm to hit store shelves tomorrow*

And yes, the Fragile is awesome. I still prefer Broken over all other NIN though.

The Fragile was horrible. That was the end of my NIN-liking for me. The Downward Spiral was a huge leap down from their peak at Broken and The Fragile was a plunge of epic proportions from the mediocre Downward Spiral. Even Stabbing Westward were better. Hell, even Gravity Kills were better.

damn right, the fragile is still one of my favourite albums to listen to. I can't remember where, but somewhere I read something about there being a new nails album in the works...that would be so very sweet.

It's been awhile since I've listened to it, but the moments when he's not leaning on the "man, it's quiet NOW IT'S LOUD, I GOTCHA!" felt like a step in the right direction.

(I've got no problem with this technique, of course, just its overuse)

Broken was pretty evenly mediocre in my opinion. Downward Spiral if for no other reason than the production that is in my top ten ever was better. The Fragile left me a little blah, it might have been the length of it that just doesn't help. Cut the album in half and it would probably been a lot better. I really liked the more ambient moments.