best pair

Such a brilliant, inspirational and provocative ( Alt. 4 might be mainly Duncan's album, but the two best songs are from the boy Danny !) start to this thread and within six replies all attention is on two superficial tits from a woman with a plastic dick in her mouth, little wonder this forum is closing down.
What a sad world.

Originally posted by mars
Such a brilliant, inspirational and provocative ( Alt. 4 might be mainly Duncan's album, but the two best songs are from the boy Danny !) start to this thread and within six replies all attention is on two superficial tits from a woman with a plastic dick in her mouth, little wonder this forum is closing down.
What a sad world.

i wept :cry:

Originally posted by moody
yeah. as anathema listeners, we're all emotional intellectuals, aren't we.

We are, you are too! You said Sentenced is boss! Well it is! I gave it a try at the recordshop... and it is hard to say no against a good record :Smug: and that's no good for my bankaccount :cry:
santansaid! santansaid! santansaid! :headbang: :lol:

Originally posted by Mariner
We are, you are too! You said Sentenced is boss! Well it is! I gave it a try at the recordshop... and it is hard to say no against a good record :Smug: and that's no good for my bankaccount :cry:
santansaid! santansaid! santansaid! :headbang: :lol:

sentenced are brilliant. they know how to mix good lyrics with good melodies, over the edge topics with almost poppy music, very original in some way. and good performers on stage, no posers etc. good good band. glad you liked it mate! :headbang:

Originally posted by Lenore
Marylin Monroe was just perfect...at the second place i'll put Sharon Tate.
But both are dead anyway :mad:
these days i cant really see anyone better than cate blanchett in the opening scene of lord of the rings...