I've Done it!!!

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
My ultimate Anathema BEST OF. Made it the other night after much contemplation... also i edited a few songs to make them all fit (i know i am a sacreligious bastard with no respect for the artist but meh)

HERE IT IS!! with track times if you wonder how they all fit...

1. Release - 5:47
2. Regret (edit) - 5:33
3. A Dying Wish (edit) - 5:00
4. ...Alone - 4:24
5. 2000 & Gone - 4:50
6. The Silent Enigma (edit) - 3:02
7. Fragile Dreams (edit) - 3:24
8. Parisienne Moonlight - 2:09
9. Eternity (Part II) - 3:11
10. Deep - 4:53
11. Forgotten Hopes - 3:50
12. Destiny Is Dead - 1:48
13. J'Fait Une Promesse - 2:39
14. One Last Goobye - 5:21
15. Lost Control - 5:49
16. Destiny - 2:12
17. Temporary Peace (edit) - 6:10

Total Run Time: 1:10:02

70 minutes of my FAVORITE anathema!! HOORAY!!!

...And that is all.

Great man, I also did one some years ago but didn´t recorded it to a Cd because the Resonance 1 had almost all of It :D and I never finded the Song All Faith is Lost(I have the other CD version)
I was also looking for some songs of Dynamo by Audiogalaxy to do my own Anathema Live Cd :D, but its close now :cry: and only have 3 of them really GREAT ;)
But my Cd was more about Inedts, different versions of songs and all that, the Best Of Anathema i didn´t but in one cassette of 90 minutes, all the clasics for sure!! :headbang: thanks for the Idea I have to do a New one on CD :hotjump:

No no no! You have to have the original sleepless! If you're going for some crappy remake, you might as well go all the way with cradle of filth's abdomination of the song!

I'll tell you how!! I hate the violin part! ruins the mood IMHO! And it IS all personal preference, but i don't like Suicide Veil as much as any of the other tunes on here... i AM missing 2 songs i really do need to hear... We, The Gods, and Sleepless. But i have heard most of their other stuff. I have Alternative 4, Judgement, A Fine Day To Exit, Eternity, and The Silent Enigma... the earlier stuff i haven't heard... only a few MP3's and from what i heard not NEAR the passion nor emotion in it. But that's just me i guess :p