4. Last of the summer Wine
5. The Young Ones
6. Men Behaving Badly
7. The Thin Blue Line
8. May To December
9. Next of Kin
10. Carry on Laughing

040_fp0792.jpg

the vicar of dibley and allo allo are utter utter shite. One can put people liking dull stuff like one foot and red dwarf down to taste, but anyone who likes the first two is mentally deficient.

fr ted was class but can hardly qualify as british, irish writers, irish actors done for channel four

Porridge was funny. yes (prime) minister was funny in a subtle way
the reginald perrin series are genius, as is rising damp due to leonard rossiters presence

steptoe and son knock the shite out only fools and horses, tho the early ones are classics

of the new crop, stella street was a right laugh, as is Phoenix nights, And the office basically tore everything since fawlty towers to pieces.

definitve? :ill: *snort*

yes prime minister! yes!

are you being served was very funny at the time when it was first broadcasted. before you lot were born that is :lol:

Bambi said:
the vicar of dibley and allo allo are utter utter shite. One can put people liking dull stuff like one foot and red dwarf down to taste, but anyone who likes the first two is mentally deficient.

fr ted was class but can hardly qualify as british, irish writers, irish actors done for channel four

Porridge was funny. yes (prime) minister was funny in a subtle way
the reginald perrin series are genius, as is rising damp due to leonard rossiters presence

steptoe and son knock the shite out only fools and horses, tho the early ones are classics

of the new crop, stella street was a right laugh, as is Phoenix nights, And the office basically tore everything since fawlty towers to pieces.

definitve? :ill: *snort*

ssshhhhhpot on there! o_O ah the fucking wine is putting me to sleep

i liked bottom a lot more than the young ones, but red dwark, what a load of pure shite

I was having a conversation with some junkie in the queue who was swapping me his vouchers for money in hmv about classic fawlty towers scenes, specifically the "room with a view" scene. its not often a brass monkey will use a term like the hanging gardens of babylon in a sentence so i felt privelleged. i also noticed bad news was out on cd for a tenner

is there? yea theres a young ones dvd out too i think, 10 spons is bang on, same price as the anathema dvd too

Bambi said:

I never liked "The Office". Watched three episodes, didn't laugh once and got borderline depressed. That's not how comedy is supposed to make you feel, right? Best new comedy of the last few years has to be "Spaced".