ROYAL CARNAGE APRIL MADNESS: Results, pt. 2: THE DEFINITIVE LIST

It's another one of those things that I didn't remember about until i saw that I posted in the thread already at an earlier date!

Like that time months after I bought Witchcraft's "Firewood" and noticed that I commented on "Chylde of Fire" back in June 2005 or something. I swear I never heard the band until I had the cd in my hand! wtf

Oh I know :lol:

Actually I have... been lying here all day and only smoked a tiny bit to calm myself down so i could get some school stuff done!

My goodness, I thought people smoked to get away from doing stuff, not to get prepared. Last time I took a hit, I was a zombie. I think I even described some black metal as having "icy blast beats" to the response of Gugs laughing at me. Sounded perfectly poignant to me. :loco: :lol:

Once you do it enough, it stops affecting you so much in that way, seems to become more of a "relax and block out things that don't matter in the immediate present" kinda thing. Then once you stop, your mind starts racing like mad, perpetuating the cycle that leads you back to more.

edit: still enjoyable as fuck though!