Best/Worst Refrain?

I think the cleans on Insipid 2000 are awesome, definately. Very well done. Same with Coerced Coexistence, they sound powerful.

That's my opinion btw, I'm not presenting it as fact.

Those clean vocals are decent, well the best Anders has every done, just when he didn't realy ''tried'''to sing like he does now.

As awesome as the cleans on Insipid 2000 are, I have a feeling there was a lot of studio trickery involved in the recording of the song. I can't imagine Anders being able to pull of such strong clean vocals at that point, especially because all his other cleans vocals consisted of nonsensical mumbling. Then again, I could be completely wrong.

Ah, I did something wrong here: When you said S&I I thought S&A automatically, and that chorus is awesome.
The Sober & irrelevant chorus is just as irrelevant as the song title though, and it deserves swift but painful death.

Yeah, Satellites and Astronauts is fuckin epic, my favourite In Flames song.

favorite?
idk...their early stuff they didn't really do real choruses all that much.
Lord hypnos is great. I like the choruses on the new album and CC, except for Scream, which is silly. Trigger and Cloud Connected, tbh. System, too. I really don't care what people say. I just bought Goratory - Orgasm Induced Diarrhea, so I feel hardcore enough to admit liking those kinda nu-metal style choruses and "emo" stuff.

My favorite refrains are:

Moonshield
Graveland
The Jester Race
December Flower
The Hive
Jester Script Transfigured
Episode 666
Embody the Invisible
Scorn
Zombie, Inc.
Resin
Bullet Ride
Pinball Map
Brush the Dust Away
Reroute to Remain
Drifter
Dark Signs
Pacing Death's Trail

Not going to bother with least favorites.

love the chorus of clayman ''How come it's possible
I wish there was a way
(Suddenly) I feel so invincible
I'm the sculpture made out of clay''