Best/Worst Album Cover Art For 2002

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
Just curious, what album do you think has the best artwork this year? I know it really doesnt matter what the cover looks like but it is still cool when there is a cool art job!

id have to say.

--BEST--

Dark Tranquillity
Damage Done

its sort of simple yet its extremely effective and is a good representation of the album i personally think. excellent album too

Dungeon
A Rise To Power

the artwork on this is quite stunning! its a more of a detailed album cover then some others.....its just very very good, full stop

--WORST--

Blaze
Tenth Dimension

awesome fucking album but the album cover is plain and dull.

Aw, thanx for the vote there, man! :)

We were gonna go for the firey dragon and the mighty knight weilding his metal sword of iron steel and power fighting the eternal glorious wizard of death and his metal brothers of steel.... but we thought better of it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm....I'm a fan of simple, but symbolic artwork. So i would have to say

Nile- In their Darkened Shrines
Primordial- Storm Before Calm

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Aw, thanx for the vote there, man! :)

We were gonna go for the firey dragon and the mighty knight weilding his metal sword of iron steel and power fighting the eternal glorious wizard of death and his metal brothers of steel.... but we thought better of it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahah!

glad you stayed away from that!!!!!..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Goreripper
The cover art for Pod People's 'Doom Saloon' is incredible.

oh fuck yeah! i forgot about that, it is fuckin amazing. i envy people who can do shit like that.....well i envy most people... :lol:

Dungeon cover looks great! Though I'm stillllll waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

Ever seen any You Am I album covers? They define shit. :)

As for best cover, it's hard to say because there are so many.

One of the more recent ones has to be Spock's Beard's 'Snow'.

As for the worst, Anguish's 'Symmetry'. There's nothing quite like knocking one up on the old home computer!