What songs do you want to see In Flames do live?

Upon an Oaken Throne - I read in a review that this song was played at a show during the Slayer tour. It was on one of the dates where In Flames went off and headlined.

The guy reviewing the show said the concept was cool, but that it just didn't sound right because of Anders vocals. I'd probably agree. The old stuff is better left unplayed, because it wouldn't sound right with Anders current vocal style. Unless of course, Anders could consider doing a show old school style. :)

i was able to catch them in europe when i was over there in october... i thought it was cool to see square nothing played, since from what i understood (they hadn't done it on any previous tour (correct me if i'm wrong)).

asphyXy said:
jotun would kick like 49 asses at the same time live.

lol.gif

commandante said:
Goliaths disarm their Davids

Hell f'n yes, that's #1 for me. I'd also love to hear:

Man Made God
Stand Ablaze
Moonshield (with acoustic intro!)
Zombie Inc
The Hive
Jester Script Transfigured

Pretty much anything from The Jester Race and Whoracle that I haven't heard live already would also be great.

I would like them to play Episode 666 faster paced like they did in Koln '96, Goliaths, Upon an Oaken Throne, Acoustic Medley, Whoracle, and Square Nothing. Square Nothing is often overloooked, but it is excellent.

Zombie Inc. is really a must have, anyone heard that bootleg mp3 of it live thats floating around? Daniel does the kick drum beat during the solo...fucking amazing. I'd peepee myself if I heard that solo live...