What songs do you want to see In Flames do live?

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
I'm sure most of us are aware that In Flames has played basically the exact same set for over a year. Which songs would you like to see them do again that they used to do or which ones do you want to see that they probably never did? They really need to change the setlist up some!!! For me, I'd like to see the following:

1. Jotun
2. Swim
3. Coerced Coexistence
4. Dead Eternity
5. Anything else from Jester Race
6. Jester Script Transfigured
7. Stand Ablaze
8. Zombie Inc.
9. The Hive
10. Man Made God (the best In Flames song ever)

Anything from The Jester Race BESIDES Moonshield and Artifacts (Dead Eternity in particular).

Notable mention:

Jotun, Zombie Inc, STAND ABLAZE, Coerced Coexistance

I would like to hear and watch In Flames perform any of their songs... acoustically!

Scourge of Malice said:
I'm pretty sure I have mp3's of: coerced coexistence, stand ablaze, and the hive Live.. Those are some great songs I would love to hear more.. ZOMBIE INC. and IN FLAMES would be fucking badass live!!

Yeah, those would've been from years ago though, since they don't do any of those songs live anymore.

Re: The Hive

Definitely. Have they ever played this live?

The reason I decided to stop going to their shows after seeing 'em in Milwaukee, WI, US, last year was simply because I had enough of hearing the same songs each and every time.

Jotun, December Flower, Biosphere, Goliaths disarm their Davids, Sattelites and Astronauts, Another day in quicksand, Egonomic...