Izotope Ozone 3 mixes

Hey everyone, i was wondering if some people on this forum that use Izotope Ozone 3 for mixing/ mastering could post some songs that they used it on. Im looking into purchasing this academically for $125, it sounds like a good deal; i just want to see what it is capable of.
Thanks
Alec

it's good and for that price you should get it.

i did some of my masterings with it (among other plugins though), but examples wouldn't help you that much I guess, since there are always other pluggies involved and stuff like micing and how you set the plugin influences the tone way more than a plugin itself

I use Ozone as well. For the money, I like it, but as I learn more, I don't see myself using it as much. My band's EP (see my sig for the Myspace URL) utilized Ozone in the mastering chain. I also subgrouped the drums and used Ozone on that as well. I used the 4 band drums preset and tweaked to taste.

In hindsight, I don't think I'll ever use Ozone as much as I did on that project, as it's a resource hog and I think I have better plugs now than I did then.

I use Ozone for mastering on everything that I do. I don't know where people get off saying that it's no good, because if you know what you're doing it works really well. People used to talk shit about Finalizers, too...

I use the loudness and eq the most, and every now and then I'll use the multiband comp (my mixes are pretty flat because I rule). Other than that, I stay away from the stereo imaging, exciter, reverb, etc. because it's all garbage. If you mix right you won't be using any of that stuff. Hit the mono button and you'll hear what I'm talking about.

I have the ozone as well, and I've used it for mastering a little. I think most of the presets suck so I never use them, but I really like the multiband exciter and the limiter, I think both of those work pretty well. For only 125 bucks I would say get it, you will definitely end up using it.

Jordan

I use Ozone for mastering on everything that I do. I don't know where people get off saying that it's no good, because if you know what you're doing it works really well. People used to talk shit about Finalizers, too...

I use the loudness and eq the most, and every now and then I'll use the multiband comp (my mixes are pretty flat because I rule). Other than that, I stay away from the stereo imaging, exciter, reverb, etc. because it's all garbage. If you mix right you won't be using any of that stuff. Hit the mono button and you'll hear what I'm talking about.

x2