Jack Frost solo cd update

Nov 12, 2002
www.metalasylum.net
JACK FROST EXCLUSIVE STUDIO REPORT

Over a few bottles of wine and some Italian pastries, www.thatssometal.com was invited to join Jack Frost in the studio (guitarist for Seven Witches/Bronx Casket Company), to get an exclusive first listen to the tracks from his forth coming second solo disc.

Jack has put an awful amount of time and work into the new Cd, utilizing even more talent from the Metal community than on his first outing and offering a batch of new music that does not repeat itself from his first solo effort. When asked of his personal feelings on the new material he said, “The music will ultimately do the talking. This to me is probably the best written record of my career. It’s everything I have ever imagined and this project contains some of the best singers I have ever worked with in my life.”

We were surprised at the way Jack was able to mold and create the sound he wanted from the vocalists to be the perfect compliment to his guitar playing. The recording is pure high energy and electrifying from start to finish. Jack is not done with the disc, though we got to hear seven completed tracks.

For an example of what he does to his singers, for “Wasted Love” sung by Ted Poley from Danger Danger, he brought out the best side to Ted that most have never heard, now he sounds more ballsy, stronger, and was able to hit and hold very strong notes.

Stay tuned to Thats So Metal for the rest of the studio report to be posted in the next day or so.