Jack the reaper continued

ironeagle

Reaper Incarnate
Jun 13, 2003
lancaster
www.geocities.com
Jack The Reaper Is Now Soul Property Of The Bloodstock Forum...
Copyright 2004.
All Rights Reserved.

The Adventure Continues On, Only Here In Bloodstock...

The Idea Of This Forum Is To Write A Story Of Your Own About A Particular Adventure Of Jack The Reaper! If Youd Like To Leave It Open Feel Free, And If You Would Like Just A Short Story Of Your Own, Again Feel Free:) Not Sure How This Will Work But We Could Make Like A Forum Based Bloodstock Charactor! Just Give It A Go, Come On You Know You Want To!

i might as well start with my own story then...

It was brisk and cold on the morning of september 3rd 2004... Everyone in the kingdom of bazilington was tired and very bored. It had been many weeks since anything good had happened to them, they where the unluckiest bunch on earth. King bazildon had gone away for a couple of days leaving sir jack in charge. Jack knew the surprise and was finding it hard not to tell the restless minions of B. They where begging him for something fun to do, he knew that in just one hour they would be whisked away to a magical place that we love to call BLOODSTOCK! With music and the favourite passtime of bazilington, before the drought of it, METAL! Popy crap acts a\nd metal posers had stained the surrounding cities and wouldnt let metal convoys come to bazilington. In a kingdom with the biggest library in the world entirly devoted to metal up untill 1999 when a communication drought cut them off on the dong of new year and the millenium. Now for a city where noone worked unless listeneing to metal, everyone knew absolutly everything of metal, the people needed new things to talk about, new metal, over four years they had all caught up on the back log but now they where stuck for things to do, there hadnt been concerts since as bands and instruments had been taken from bazilington that night to perform the biggest gig ever to hit the world... only they where cut off and never seen again, people had tried to make instruments but they never worked, and the bands that the people put together had no talent, all those with talent had either left for the gig or knew too much... you see if you knew too much you knew you could never be the best, and it was all their aim to be the best. you couldnt perform in bazilington unless you where to become the best, they had too much respect for bazilington to play there as learners... So they where stuck nothing new, nothing live, aside from the awfull live bands that, lets face it, stank. Jack looked on over the people, he remembered what his mentor, his everlasting greatness bob the reaper, had said "Son you must one day take the souls of every last person in the kingdom." this weighed heavy on him, as he wanted them all to be happy when they died, they had been for years but after that faitful new year, noone had died happy... He was becomming depressed with taking souls, what was the point collecting unsatisfied souls, they would only remain on the limbo plains until thus satisfied, he went to speak with them, keep up an appearance as much as he could, but they where depressed always and unsatisfied. King Bazildon had bet his soul that he could deliver the people to the rumored metal fest, just south of the kingdom, on an isle called britain. The rumors had been travelling around for a couple of years about a festival there, called bloodstock, the greatest thing in the land. many thought it was a myth, used to keep the children happy, but bazildon knew it was true for he had seen it, they let him through the baracades just once to lay his eyes on it, it was perfection. He knew that he had to work his hardest for one year to take his people with him. Jack was ready to tell them now, but was under strict orders not to, as if he did and bazildons plan never worked then the people would go into chaos and the metal serenity would die from bazilington, why twould feel like a night out on the dreaded creem isles 100 miles east of bazilingotn, in a place they called spain, bazildon had been there once, he needed jacks help to reap through a crowd of drug addicts and moronic people in general, flashing glowing rods here there and everywhere like some form of sexual pleasure. That land had become outlawed by anyone from the kingdom of bazilington. Jack felt a pulse, this meant a subject was dying, he knew who and where, this was just an alarm thing. His black cloak engulfed him and turned into smoke, reforming at the court of sir tobias. Tobias looked in polite agony, how are you my friend, i know it is my time, i just wish i had seen one more, just one, his body fell and air was released. a magical liquid formed from his mouth and began to rise into a human form, he was whole again. His soul stood before Jack, well that wasnt too hard my friend, now i know what you must do. With that he raised his head, Jack flung back his syth, "I will see you soon good friend!" he whispered, he swung the steel through the neck of the soul. Tobiases sould turned to dust and vanished for the plains of limbo, everyone there was headless, as when you reach the promised land they re-attach your head after they heal you and make you younger, improve you to what you want to be, then head re-attached they where free and in bliss... The people never knew this in life, only Jack, but once dead the knowlege swept over them like a light breeze... Bazildon approached the gates, bloodied and beaten, he fell in the courtyard...

to be continued soon... hope you like...

Er... aren't you nicking my character (Jack) here?! Nevermind! :cool:

I'll start a new story thread with a different character and put him / her in a scenario which I think will suit the chaotic tastes of you Bloodstocker storytellers (some entertaining stuff so far, so please keep it up!).