Jackal

Oct 30, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
No not the Lumberjack guys... Jackal from Denmark.

Anyone have an opinion about these guys or does anyone know of them.

Everytime I mention this band and how fucking good they are (were) people look at me funny...

They were awesome :headbang: I called it a cross between Van Halen and Iron Maiden.

They have three discs, Rise, Vague Visions (their best), A Safe Look in Mirrors.

Power Metal!!! Gotta Love It!!!

Haven't heard 'em, but I'd sure hope they're better than the Lumberjack Jackal...

Narcosynthesys68 said:
No not the Lumberjack guys... Jackal from Denmark.

Anyone have an opinion about these guys or does anyone know of them.

Everytime I mention this band and how fucking good they are (were) people look at me funny...

They were awesome :headbang: I called it a cross between Van Halen and Iron Maiden.

They have three discs, Rise, Vague Visions (their best), A Safe Look in Mirrors.

Power Metal!!! Gotta Love It!!!

OK! Now you got me interested! Got a like to their web page for me?

See what I mean about everybody looking at me funny about this band?!?! It seems that not too many people know about them or they don't wanna know about them because they are "confused" with Jackyl, the lumberjack dudes... who are cool... shit a song with a chainsaw solo just fucking speaks volumes!

Anywho, I guess what I am getting at is that if you have never heard Jackal, you really are missing a lot!!!

I would definately put this band into a "lost classic" bin.

Narcosynthesys68 said:
See what I mean about everybody looking at me funny about this band?!?! It seems that not too many people know about them or they don't wanna know about them because they are "confused" with Jackyl, the lumberjack dudes... who are cool... shit a song with a chainsaw solo just fucking speaks volumes!

Anywho, I guess what I am getting at is that if you have never heard Jackal, you really are missing a lot!!!

I would definately put this band into a "lost classic" bin.

I would not look funny at you when you mention Jackal. We Neverheads should support each other :)

Here is some info I found about them:

http://www.maximummetal.com/columns/way/1.asp

I'll be searching further in second hand shops. Who knows what I will find!

JonnyD said:
I love the Band Jackyl! and I dont givea fuck who doesnt! :D but I dont know of the Jackal you speak

Maybe you should try to get some info on the band we are talking about you lazy bastard! :lol:

See the link in my previous post? Click on it!! :tickled:

Narcosynthesys68 said:
OOPS, that was the link that I meanta put on my second post... duh!

I didn't even have the strength to put the link on my post!

Seems like JD is not the only lazy bastard around here ;)