5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Up for auction is a early SLSMG soloist. This is one of the models that was made before they switched to actives (2004-2006). Here are the specs

Model Name: SLSMG Super Lightweight SoloistTM

Model Number: 290-0104-(Color#)

Series: MG Series

Body: Mahogany with Carved Top

Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Mahogany with Satin Finish

Fingerboard: Ebony

No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets

Scale Length: 25.5”

Width @ Nut: 1-11/16”

Hardware: Black

Machine Heads: Die-Cast Tuners

Bridge: JT390 Adjustable Bridge with Strings-Through-Body

Pickguard: None

Pickups: EMG® HZ

Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:

Position 1. Bridge Pickup

Position 2. Middle Pickup

Position 3. Neck Pickup

Controls: Master Volume,

Master Tone

Colors: Solid / Metallic Finish Group:

(503) Black, (BLK)

(528) Dark Metallic Red, (DMR)

(568) Satin Black, (SBK)

Strings: NPS, Gauges:

.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042

Unique Features: Compound (12” to 14”) Fingerboard Radius,

MOTO Piranha Tooth Position Inlays,

Bound Fingerboard and Headstock,

3-Over, 3-Under Tuning Machine Array,

Strings-Through-Body with Tunamatic Bridge

Source: Japan

Accessories: Uses Deluxe Molded Case P/N 0060703000, JCC922 US MSRP $119.95 (Not Included)

U.S. MSRP: Solid Colors: $1,349.99

This particular example is in immaculate condition, the only imperfections are
-Minute scratching in the back
-Little scratch on the front below the V/T controls
-Minor indent on the back of the lower horn
-Tiny chip on the tip of the headstock

Overall, it is by far in better condition than anything you would pull off of the wall in a music shop though. Frets are in great condition. The guitar is perfectly stock except for the schaller straplocks I installed about a week before this listing, note that the originals are also included. Also note that the truss rod cover is included, although it is not attached to the guitar at the moment. It is strung with DR Hi Beam BT-10 strings at the moment in C# standard. It comes with a pretty generic gigbag as well. I'm looking to get $525 shipped and insured on this.

In terms of references I have numerous references selling guitars on HC,Sevenstring, and Metalguitarist, you can check my itrader feedback on the last two here:

Sevenstring iTrader: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=16838

Metalguitarist iTrader: http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/itrader.php?u=812 (You have to be a member to view)

I also have 100% feedback under the name supernaut88 on ebay.

Ebay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

If you have any questions or would like some specific pictures taken PM me here or email me at garrettbockman@gmail.com

The eBay link tells me it's taken down :s
Would you ship internationally???

Cheers

I'm kind of wary of shipping internationally due to the fact its only a gigbag. But PM me if you're still interested and maybe we can work something out. I have nice Jackson cases for my other guitars or i could add the price of one if you're serious. I've shipped to canada before and the shipping was pretty pricey ($175 for a larger case for a star kind of guitar) and I would expect australia to be about the same. I have shipped pickups to australia before, would customs be the same for a larger package or are there additional fees for a larger item like this?

I'll fix the ebay link ASAP. If you're still interested get in touch with me quickly. I need money by monday morning so I have to sell by Sunday night.

Ahhh that's ok dude! I understand the issue with international, I had my Mesa Mark IV imported. And with a gig bag, it's just not the best optioN! Cheers though mate, epic guitar, i have an SLS3, i just thought I'd add another to the collection haha :p