Jackson Stars RRJ2SP for sales (with a small twist)

These guitars are sought after, super rare, and of high quality. i think its only natural for prices to go up for items like this and they probably should be catching 2,800.

Even some of the ESP CS Laiho-models are getting super expensive. I've seen prices go way over 4k€ for used older models. I was lucky to get my 2003 ESP RV-350AL Kiso factory custom shop Arrowhead model used for 1,4k€.

I was trying to trade it for a pink one or the old scythe model but I didn't get lucky so the arrowhead model gets to stay for now. :D It's hands down the best guitar I've ever had. I've had some Alexi-600's, Jackson RR24's and ESP Edwards RV-models. USA Jacksons sound tempting, but I like the neck profile on Alexi's ESPs more.

that's a nice guitar but for that much money I'd just save a few hundred extra and get a custom shop instead of a Jackson stars...

Oh my, that's my favorite ESP model! If you consider selling it, PM me!

Same... :D

I was trying to trade it for a pink one or the old scythe model but I didn't get lucky so the arrowhead model gets to stay for now. :D It's hands down the best guitar I've ever had. I've had some Alexi-600's, Jackson RR24's and ESP Edwards RV-models. USA Jacksons sound tempting, but I like the neck profile on Alexi's ESPs more.

There is a ESP CS Scythes on eBay at the moment : https://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/Esp-Sc...h=item2f2b785152:g:jj0AAOSwXMxcHiMR:rk:5:pf:0

This CS Scythes is stunning, but what a shame that he got the autographs on the front of the guitar... My guitar was signed by Laiho, but I asked him to do it at the back not to ruin its aesthetics...

Reactions: MaximHateCrew
Mine is also signed on the front in the upper wing. The previous owner got it signed, I would have also asked to sign it on the back side or on the headstock.

Yeah, headstock is actually the best option since the signature on the back starts wearing off as I play. I completely forgot that this is an option as well, but I would definitely go for the headstock next time XD