Jadis, anyone?

I'm beginning to like the album Fanatic by Jadis more and more.
I bought it two weeks ago and I have played it every day since then. It's very melodic and the songs really stick inside your head. This is my second Jadis album since More Than Meets The Eye from a decade ago. So good to see they have signed up with Inside Out. This will give them a great exposure.

Hi Keeper! You bet - I love the new Jadis and it is my first CD of theirs! One song got a lot of exposure in Europe as it was on the smpler CD that was played before the show and between sets for the whole CGT/Enchant/Beard tour --- Yourself Alone. Not to mention that none other than Rob Aubrey himself was the sound guy for the tour --- what a great guy he is, and an incredible soundman -- no wonder!!!! It was great!!!!

mgirishfan said:
Hi Keeper! You bet - I love the new Jadis and it is my first CD of theirs! One song got a lot of exposure in Europe as it was on the smpler CD that was played before the show and between sets for the whole CGT/Enchant/Beard tour --- Yourself Alone. Not to mention that none other than Rob Aubrey himself was the sound guy for the tour --- what a great guy he is, and an incredible soundman -- no wonder!!!! It was great!!!!

Cool album, very catchy and well played