Jager, and GRAVEYARD BBQ video world premier

Jager, brixx, and so many other drinks got me out at the premier of the one and only GRAVEYARD BBQ video showing down at the jakes last night. Thats some funny fuckin shit i would have to say. It was a good time, i think, i cant really remember i was so fuckin waisted.
Hey jon you asshole, its cool that your in MOD because now when i meet chicks im like, yeah im in a band blah blah, im also friends with the guitarist of MOD, but most of the chicks are like "who the fuck is MOD" and I say "shut the fuck up bitch"

The best song in the world is
DONT FEAR THE WNTER by RAGE so fuckin brutal
not Rage against the faggot commies
just RAGE
its not the best song but its funny as hell

I'll see you guys in Jersey

What's up Mikey?! Glad you enjoyed the premier. I wish I could have been there but I heard even Peterbilt was absent. What a CREEP. Milano says anyone is welcome down at the pad but heed this warning: the man eats SuperCleanse Bowel pills like they're fuckin jellybeans. The Milano Motto is, "There's nothing better than taking a good SHIT!!!" So you guys might wanna look into a hotel room. Until then, Keep it Jager, Keep it Graveyard B.B.Q, Keep it Morgan Knockers. LATA- jON
P.S- Who the Fuck is M.O.D??????

JAARON said:
What's up Mikey?! Glad you enjoyed the premier. I wish I could have been there but I heard even Peterbilt was absent. What a CREEP. Milano says anyone is welcome down at the pad but heed this warning: the man eats SuperCleanse Bowel pills like they're fuckin jellybeans. The Milano Motto is, "There's nothing better than taking a good SHIT!!!" So you guys might wanna look into a hotel room. Until then, Keep it Jager, Keep it Graveyard B.B.Q, Keep it Morgan Knockers. LATA- jON
P.S- Who the Fuck is M.O.D??????

I overdosed on chicken and passed out after I talked to Lauren. Star Market roticary $5 for a whole chicken. It's damn good eating.

I have to agree with Milanos motto.
takin a shit is kind of like seeing a great band
at first you can feel it, then it just starts gettin more and more intense and you start to get all hyper and you start to sweat, then you fucking explode and feel like a million dollars. Im not the best at explaining shits but you get the point.
kind of like when your driving a car and you have to take the worst shit of your life. you do the fucking stand up thing while your driving. nevermind, i'll stop now.
talk to ya later
MOD!!!

Premier wuz great, well i think we're gonna have to get a room for that Fest because i'm pretty sure i gotta fuckin fleet of dirtbags cummin up wit me so let me know if we gotta buy tixx in advance or wut. and since your out there pick uz out a cheap,close hotel

Reactions: IntricateProcess
:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: aww...to bad i havent seen the video yet.....whatever ill see it sumtime.....thanks for the shirt jon......i wear it everytime i rape an old lady at a nursing home with a chickenbone..........Brixx,your driving me to new jersey you sob.....
taking shits does rule..........takin shits after bud light is the best.
theres some weird haitian dudes putting a dryer in at my house.....i think they are going to rob me