James Murphy may be having tumor recurrence - Blabbermouth

This absolutely sucks. I´m gonna send some dinero too, hope everything turns out well again!

I find it a bit distasteful how they have to explain in detail how the whole first surgery took place, but then again Blabbermouth is the cradle of everything distasteful in the metal world

May he be well soon. It feels good to help him a bit by donating some $$$. It is sad that this happen to him.

I sent some cash I could spare. I wish him all the best.

edit: He was a pretty active member. Least we could do as a community is make a sticky perhaps so others can see this?

Bad news in the morning :erk:... I just sent what little I could, and I agree on the sticky. James always came off as willing to help out and his posts were very informative and or funny.

Such a shame. Living in a country with no public health care system, being a defender of this cause and still not asking for money to cover expenses. It's a friend who's raising funds who, I assume, knows the economic situation of James.

I'll be sending some cash ASAP.

James, you're going to beat its ass up!

In reference to the Atheism thing .......

I DO NOT pray to god ...just an FYI....

Its an expression people.

Besides, being a Pagan god (if he existed) wouldn't listen anyway ...lol

Being the first one who brought it up, I apologize if you took it personal, as far as I'm concerned you can pray to whoever you want (I did think it was god because of the whole 777 thing, but you'll have to excuse my ignorance on the subject), and my comment was not towards you directly, it was more towards the general "you are in my prayers!!" kind of comments that when seen in mass really get to me, cause these people feel like they're actually helping when they are clearly not. Whoever you pray to, you ARE helping because you donated, so I have nothing but respect for you :worship:

For anybody's information, whoever you pray to and however, there are scientific experiments that have failed to provide any considerable proof that prayer works, I could google the stuff I've read but I'm too lazy. But I really don't want to derail this thread into that, if anyone wants to discuss you can pm me or make another thread or anything, no offense to anyone intended here.

Just to be clear re: the paypal link, that's Deron Miller's wife, he's the guitarist and singer of CKY and World Under Blood, which James took part in. So rest assured the money is not going into a vortex of uncertainty and will absolutely go to James' benefit as they are good friends of his.