James Murphy may be having tumor recurrence - Blabbermouth

Saw this, what a bummer... Good luck to him, he beat it once, he can do it again.

I don't know him personnally, but through his music and him being on this forum, always helpful and nice, so i'd like to help.

The thing is I don't use Paypal anymore (i got hacked once so it's in "sleep" kinda eversince), but if a French sneapster chimes in here i can do an invoice to him and he can paypal for me and him at the same time.

wow this is terrible. i've spoken to james many many times and he's been so very helpful to me and he's a super nice dude. i hope and pray everything works out...

i will help out however i can...

This blows. I will send some funds this weekend. The number of family members and friends of mine that have had cancer is absurd. Screw cancer.

i was just told about this tread, and i want to extend my heart-felt thanks to all my well-wishers here. i'm still awaiting the results of the MRI, and will hopefully get the details soon.

again, thanks to you all for the kind words and thoughts!

James,

Good to hear from ya man. Good luck with everything, keep everyone posted - you're in all our thoughts and prayers (take that how you want it before I get a "damn Christians" bashing). Keep it metal.

i was just told about this tread, and i want to extend my heart-felt thanks to all my well-wishers here. i'm still awaiting the results of the MRI, and will hopefully get the details soon.

Good luck James - hoping for great news!

James, any news? Hope everything is ok.

James, any news? Hope everything is ok.

Yes, I read somewhere, probably on Blabbermouth, that he said it wasn't malign, and that he'll be taking some meds for life to control it but beyond that it will not endanger his life. Can't find the original article (or it was probably a facebook post, don't remember), but his wikipedia article states that as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Murphy_(guitarist)