Jamie Voted In Terrorizers 'Best Musician Poll'

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Jamie Hunt voted #7 in the 'Best Musicians Poll' in this month's Terrorizer Magazine!!

terrorizer.jpg

Wow..just noticed the 3 6's. Very clever. But why say it's a top 10 when it's really a top 15? That's fuckin' awesome that he got put in though!

Not even a very good shredder, I've never seen a sloppier live show than the 3 or 4 times I've been unfortunate enough to witness Dragonforce...
Good work Jamie though.

Another one I'm mildly confused by is Kerry King, I'm not dissing Slayer, or Kerry, but hes not exactly the worlds greatest guitarist or songwriter... Slayers greatness doesnt lie in their instrumental prowess...

I suppose it all depends on the criteria they used to judge.

Maybe it was most unique sound. King might not be the greatest guitarist, but you can recognize his stuff a mile away

Jeff wrote the best Slayer songs ever. Kerry King is a mediocre composer.

Herman Li over Mikael Akerfeldt? What a bad joke that is.

That list has made me lose more faith in that abomination of a magazine. Jamie also deserves more credit in my eyes than 7, should be 5 atleast.

Nah, the magazine is great, it just appears some of the readers are a bit... well... haha.

But touche, a place well deserved, The only guys I can think of who compete are Loomis and Townsend (Who was given a thoroughly deserved place). But Satyr, Benton and King ahead of Jamie..? Nahhhhhh, well inaccurate i'd say, haha.

So I got the new Terrorizer issue, and here is what they said in a live review.
"and the latter [Biomechanical] capacity to merge sub-par music with intravenous vocals ensures no escape, regardless of how fast you chomp at the capsule hidden below your false tooth."

I'm guessing they have different people review the live ones. Cause this guy is an idiot.

"and the latter [Biomechanical] capacity to merge sub-par music with intravenous vocals ensures no escape, regardless of how fast you chomp at the capsule hidden below your false tooth."

I'm guessing they have different people review the live ones. Cause this guy is an idiot.

Yeah I agree he is an idiot! and another reviewer from Terrorizer said this about them for the Dannation Fest!

LONDON'S BIOMECANICAL are perhaps one of the brightest hope in the UK metal scene at present, mixing soaring falsetto vocal melodies with dino cazares-influenced industrial riffs.

It's easy to see why their sound appeals to such an extreme and broad spectrum. Diving from extreme thrash to classic "NWOBHM", the Damnation crowd are somewhat oblivius to the sometimes sketchy sound but vocalist John K keeps them hypnotised with his phenomenal vocals , which translate exceptionally well to a live setting..

It was unanimously agreed that this guy is a mook. But he's entitled to his opinion, however flawed. I guess he can only count to four and we confused him :rolleyes:

It was unanimously agreed that this guy is a mook. But he's entitled to his opinion, however flawed. I guess he can only count to four and we confused him :rolleyes:

Haha yea you and your damn crazy time signatures..that change..What the hell is that?:headbang:

Kerry King? Rofl, the guy can write riffs, but seriously, as a musican, he isn't that good. He himself admitted he didn't know how to solo, and just hit random notes to sound cool.

Hmm..Herman Li number 1...
I do like his solos, to be honest when i saw them live the drums were about 60 times louder than the guitars and that guy was tight the whole way through so i didnt care! But i've heard they're both sloppy as hell live.
Yeah i aint a big Kerry king solo fan to be honest, it is just an ultimate shred fest, but it doesnt sound controlled...but meh!