janet's brother is a fucking idiot

Josh Seipp

Nov 19, 2003
Baltimore
Visit site
not only is he a fucking idiot but he has the opinion that not only is he incredibly smart, he's also smarter than everyone else, and this somehow makes him better than everyone else. this is NOT a good combination, as he usually makes condescending or patronizing remarks on subjects he knows nothing about.

but I digress. what I really wanted to say in THIS thread, is a little bit about my morning this morning.

I'll preface by saying that we've been using James' car fairly regularly, since what the fuck does he need it for aside from going to the wiccan bookstore (yes, yes, he's a freakin wiccan. he also has a ridiculous rune necklace and wears silver rings on his index fingers). We leave the house this morning to find his car snugly parked in - and I mean SNUG - quarter of an inch at most on either side. As we're standing there the guy who's house he parked in front of comes out and starts talking something about some 'comment' and generally confuses us. We finally realize that both cars are his, and he has us basically trapped in the spot. After some negotiating, we figure out that James came home last night (from said wiccan bookstore) and parked behind this guy's car. a quarter of an inch behind this guys car. not only that, but in doing so he hit the guys car. the guy (michael, a neighbor I've spoken to on several occasions and is a very nice fellow) asks him to back his car up a bit. James decides that Michael is somehow impinging his honor, or otherwise acting poorly towards him, and refuses. So as soon as James leaves (in a huff, no doubt), Michael promptly pulls his other car up right behind ours. Leaving us to work the situation out this morning, and making me late for work.

LAST weekend, James managed to burn a huge pot of split pea soup that Janet had spent several hours making that morning, when all he had to do was stir it occasionally. NOT ONLY THAT, but when we got home he acted like he hadn't done anything wrong and that he didn't notice any burning smell - a smell clearly identifiable from OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE. Caspian later confirmed that they were forced to flee to the back porch for a while due to the HOUSE BEING SO FUCKING SMOKY.

And of course you all recall how he caused my guitar etc to become someone else's ill-gotten property.

I hate this kid. HATE.

Hmmm.... Well, contact me and find out. =) Nah, just joking. I do that a lot, joking. No reason to let life get you down, just laugh it off. Remember, every day is the first day of the rest of your life. There is no reason to regret what happened in the past, and the mistakes you made. So just laugh about life. That's what I do. I'm a fun-loving kind of guy. I just enjoy hanging out a lot, read, listen to music, multiple things at once. Yeah I can multitask. I'm just cool like that.

holy crap, i want to punch him JUST for that.

are you sure this isn't the same guy as
beardick.jpg

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. - Socrates
Kudos lizard.

Besides obvious and glaring character defects, he is a 19 year old male who is fond of smileys and describes himself as "fun-loving." Unless someone else describes you that way, more often than not you are a frivolous little twit. Also, anybody who refers to their fondness for others being able to take jokes that much and encourages you to forget the past hasmore often than not hurt people in the past due to their inability to grasp what is important in this world.

i'm not a violent person, but you might consider regular punches to the face.
About me:
Hmmm.... Well, contact me and find out. =) Nah, just joking. I do that a lot, joking.
punch.