Janne on video clips

Yo!
I had an idea of setting up a cam when me and my brother record the next Warmen and then posting some clips where you can see me recording the actual solos and stuff on the upcoming album. I tought some fans of techinical playing might enjoy this?

That would be great.. ^^ Have you been planning to do some grand piano-stuff on the next Warmen-album?

Yo!
I had an idea of setting up a cam when me and my brother record the next Warmen and then posting some clips where you can see me recording the actual solos and stuff on the upcoming album. I tought some fans of techinical playing might enjoy this?

That would be really awesome dude. Some clips of you guys just jamming would be kickass, johansson bros style ;)

If you know how to read notes, you can get a guitar pro software and just download some tabs from ultimate-guitar forum, i got some pretty neat Warmen music sheets from that site. Although, it doesn't specify the technique that Janne uses in terms of left and right hand coordination.

Yo!

Nice idea! i'd indeed enjoy it :cool: :)

If you know how to read notes, you can get a guitar pro software and just download some tabs from ultimate-guitar forum, i got some pretty neat Warmen music sheets from that site. Although, it doesn't specify the technique that Janne uses in terms of left and right hand coordination.

What do you meant with that??? Just was wondering the whole time... me the knots?? I play for more than 10 years piano and I ever get knots :lol:

*Resurrection*

So let's see if they did film Janne doing his solos on Blooddrunk.

It sucks so bad in Chaos Ridden Years DVD that all the time it's Alexi in the screen or someone else, but Janne just flashes by maybe 1 sec per song. For example that one part in Silent Night, Bodom Night where Janne's fingers are blasting on the keyboard always turns me on like hell. Not everyone just wants to be a guitar wanker so it would be nice if there was some attention given to Janne as well. I mean really close and good quality film of him doing stuff. Preferably with the camera turned upside down so we can see the keys as if thru the eyes.

*Resurrection*

So let's see if they did film Janne doing his solos on Blooddrunk.

It sucks so bad in Chaos Ridden Years DVD that all the time it's Alexi in the screen or someone else, but Janne just flashes by maybe 1 sec per song. For example that one part in Silent Night, Bodom Night where Janne's fingers are blasting on the keyboard always turns me on like hell. Not everyone just wants to be a guitar wanker so it would be nice if there was some attention given to Janne as well. I mean really close and good quality film of him doing stuff. Preferably with the camera turned upside down so we can see the keys as if thru the eyes.

In his post, Janne said filming footage of solos/leads for his side band, Warmen. I doubt there will be more or better footage of Janne on the keys, whether it be from Bodom or Warmen. To be honest, I would rather see a Janne Warman instructional video than another Alexi Laiho instructional.

Chaos Ridden Years could have been edited better to focus on the soloist in songs (mainly Janne), but Alexi is the frontman. I'm STILL curious to hear from the man himself :lol:

They filmed all the guitar solos but not a single keyboard solo from Janne. FAIL. The only reason I can come up with is they simply didn't have good enough camera angles for that.