Janne: Question about your live intros

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
Hi!

I just have a quick question about the intros which you use for your live gigs. Where are they from? It seems that they were taken from movie soundtracks. I only know that you used the theme from the Rock on the Hatebreeder European tour and in Japan Crocket's theme was played on the keyboards. But what did you used in the Follow The Reaper tour, on the Something Wild tour in and in Wacken 1998 and finally in Wacken 2002?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers!

Of course! Janne answered in many others threads so I'm sure he'll answer this one, too. In Janne we trust!

You are right my loved ones.
Some intros are movie soundtracks some are made by me and yep the crocketts theme was played by me. The crocketts theme was also used in Finland for Hetbreeder tour.
Something wild tour intros... maybe something from Fifth element soundtrack.
FTR euro and Wacken 2002 were done by me. I have no idea about Wacken 98.

J

Hell, yeah! Our master answered! ;)

Thank you very much for the info. Well, I know that the intro in Wacken 1998 and during the second European tour in 1998 (where Kim played the keys) is the same. I already asked Kim but she didn't know. So I asked my pal loWildChild to upload this intro so that you'll maybe remember where it's from. Maybe Fifth Element? Wacken Intro.

By the way, is it possible that you upload the intros which were done by yourself on cobhc.com? This little bonus stuff would be cool.

And yeah: It was totally cool that you played the melody of the hidden keyboard solo on SW in Wacken 2002. I hope you'll do some more of this during the songs on the next tour.

Oh, that sound...that sound in my head! YES! OUR MASTER HAS SPOKEN! :worship:

:lol:

btw... are the other band members surfing this forum too? or you're the only one who has too much spare time? :D

Originally posted by Zarok666
Hell, yeah! Our master answered! ;)

Wacken Intro.

By the way, is it possible that you upload the intros which were done by yourself on cobhc.com? This little bonus stuff would be cool.

And yeah: It was totally cool that you played the melody of the hidden keyboard solo on SW in Wacken 2002. I hope you'll do some more of this during the songs on the next tour.

Aaaaah that one. Me and Alexi did that on my old sequencer. Had totally forgotten about that.
Did I really play that SW thingie in Wacken... hmmm well I just tend to play something that comes in my mind between songs... last week in Japan it was Nightwish...
Yep it would be cool to upload the live intros somewhere... maybe new warmen site.

J

Hey! This was something I ever wanted to know!

By the way: When I'm at home I'll upload the keyboard melody which Janne can't remember that he played in Wacken 2002.

Originally posted by Thilo
Ähm, am I the only person who recognized that this Intro (the first part at least) is exactly the same part wich can be found in the Hatebreeder Song "Downfall" (at 1:22). This one is a bit slower.
The second part is the following part in "Downfall" (at least the harmonies).
Janne? This is no BS!

At least you're the only person who answered this thread before reading it :rolleyes: