To Janne About the Tour

IM AT WORK YOU FUCKER!!!!! :p

Janne, i sent you a private message a few days ago, just letting you know.

:lol:

hey, at least mines a PM, and not out here looking like a eedjut fan boy

arch enemy you hit the nail on the head. I would give up any 3 songs off the setlist just to see towards dead end live. And since every Bodom song is great that just shows my appreciation for my favorite song of all time.

Id love it if they did a kind of Hatebreeder/Something Wild Revial tour this year. As they have already toured the new album everywhere, and the majority of fans never got to see them play The Nail, Red Light In My Eyes etc off Something Wild. I also really want to see songs like Hatebreeder, Wrath Within and Children Of Bodom played. But unfortunetly I doubt I will ever see this.

EndlessWhore said:
arch enemy you hit the nail on the head. I would give up any 3 songs off the setlist just to see towards dead end live. And since every Bodom song is great that just shows my appreciation for my favorite song of all time.
AMEN!!!

Gosh everyone on this board always makes my day. :lol: And, I'm being serious... thanks... :)

Btw, Janne I'll be seeing you on your birthday and it would be an honour if I could buy you a drink. ;)

Janne Warman said:
or he carries one around on 99% of the tours

:lol: Janne, you should rather get more drinks and party hard abroard than reading all this shit here :lol:

And if you read this before May 1st and you're going to meet SHADOWS FALL, give them the fuckin' best greetings and hugs from the three craziest girls on the last European tour :loco: . Buy them a beer in the name of the drunken Mädchen :kickass: ! :D

Anyway, see you hopefully anywhere in Europe in summer :cool:.

Mammoth said:
I don't wan't to poke my head out of the sand but these threads are getting ridiculus. PM would be more in place no?

*runs for cover*

good idea. flood the poor guys mailbox with 600 PM's. now thats just cruel and unusual punishment:Smug:

Hey Janne, can you play the whole first Warmen album as well as some of the stuff from Inearthed?

Seriously, though, with 50 minutes to play or so, how many people actually think they're gonna be able to play every song you want to hear? They'll be back on a headlining tour, I know it, so stop making suggestions to them to play stuff.

By the way, at the Philly date, if you see a couple people carrying beer and liquor around, you know where it's going :p

At the Philly show, you should play Kissing the Shadows. Yea, the suggestions are probably getting to him, since everyone is naming songs, but he does post on the board, so its kind of the thing to do.

See you at the show Dmanx :)

edit: Stygian, not that i did not make a request, i made a suggestion :D But seriously, its kind of expected when a band member posts on a board full of full blown fans.

See you Children of Bodom at the show :headbang:

You Guyz Shuld Play Some Stone Stuff! Or Some Latvala Bros Stuff! Also, Can You Play Some In Flames Tunes? That Would Be So Sikk!! To Hear Children Ov Bowdom Play In Flames Songs!!!!!

Also, Can You Play Some Stuff From Sinergy=-suicide By My Side? That Would Be Soooo Sikk2111!!! Wikkid Sikk!!!! Lolz!!!!!!!!! No Way~!!@12124,357939

Is Roope Gonna Cut His Hair? :p Cuz Eewwwwww It Looks So Groth!

Scythes of Vengeance said:
Janne, you think you sucked the first night? I think you rocked! Good luck the rest of the tour! :headbang:

I heard that he got hit in the head by Alexi's guitar, maybe thats why :)