Janne!!!

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
JANNE!!!,
If I, bobvex, promote (hang up a LOT of Flyers and get COB in the small daily Newspaper here stuff) your guys' show with Dimmu, Hypocracy, and Nevermore, here in Denver, would it be possible to get a written note from you telling the Venue of Choice (the Ogden - www.nipp.com) to let me bring in a simple disposable camera they dont allow cameras ecsept under "special circumstances" which i guess is permission form COB. Also, one last request could i get put on the guest list and come back stage to meet you guys. I wont be one of those psycho fans who jump up and down, I promise this. I just want to hang out with you guys and buy you guys a round of drinks each. Let me know and if you want to email me directly it's bobvex@comcast.net. I hope you get this, as im aware the tour starts very soon.

Hello bobvex. I am sorry but cause it´s a Dimmu tour we cannot tell no one to let you in with a camera. And anyways everytime I have promised somebody to put him/her on the guestlist on tour I have always forgotten to do so. Sorry but you contacted the wrong guy. See you on tour.