Janne!

Originally posted by TIP-Doppelkeks

I still don't get he changed to ESP...

@janne;
is he gonna stay with ESP?
do you know (or can you tell us) anything about it?
I simply can't imagine alexi with anything else but his rhoads...
especially when I heard him talk about ESP after the sinergy gig in frankfurt a month ago... let's say, it wasn't the sweetest tunes he lost about ESP. :lol:
jacksons are a bunch of suckers if they don't get him another new custom!!
I'd lend him mine, if I had something compareable to his custom.

Well, i guess that he WILL stay with ESP. 'Cause when Fender bought Jackson, they broke all European dealerships. Therefore, no-one is dealing Jacksons in Finland, and that leads to the fact that he can't get a new custom.

My friend told me that someone deals Jackson models in Sweden, but I don't know why Laiho didn't try to get a custom through them.

Actually I don't have a clue about if they still are making Jackson customs. All I know that Fender keeps making Jackson models and that there aren't much distributors in Europe.

Of course there are still many stores that sell Jackson models in Europe, ut that's only because they happen to have them on stock. They are not gonna have new guitars unless they somehow get a new distributor deal of Jackson models with Fender.

Btw, I'm no guitar expert, I just happen to know a thing or two y the help of my friend.

Originally posted by Extendar
Well, i guess that he WILL stay with ESP. 'Cause when Fender bought Jackson, they broke all European dealerships. Therefore, no-one is dealing Jacksons in Finland, and that leads to the fact that he can't get a new custom.

My friend told me that someone deals Jackson models in Sweden, but I don't know why Laiho didn't try to get a custom through them.

Actually I don't have a clue about if they still are making Jackson customs. All I know that Fender keeps making Jackson models and that there aren't much distributors in Europe.

Of course there are still many stores that sell Jackson models in Europe, ut that's only because they happen to have them on stock. They are not gonna have new guitars unless they somehow get a new distributor deal of Jackson models with Fender.

Btw, I'm no guitar expert, I just happen to know a thing or two y the help of my friend.

As far as I know they broke the dealerships because Jackson are to be sold via the Fender distributors, which means that you'll see more Jacksons in stores soon... even Fender is not dumb enough to cut off the whole European market. After all they want the money, and there's plenty of money here in Europe.

But I will know more when the owner of the local guitar shop gets back from NAMM; he promised to keep me up to date on the Jackson issue.
And the Ontario Custom Shop is to be left as it is, at least for now.

BTW, you can still import the guitars from the US (which is cheaper than buying them from a store here anyways).

Heh. You guys are always begging for them to come to your Country .. they're in Germany like five times, and I can't get to the concerts. _This_ is fucked up.

And just because I don't have a damn car. Grr.

Anyone can take me from Cologne to the Bochum concert? Pleeeeeassse? :)

-towo

Originally posted by towo
Heh. You guys are always begging for them to come to your Country .. they're in Germany like five times, and I can't get to the concerts. _This_ is fucked up.

And just because I don't have a damn car. Grr.

Anyone can take me from Cologne to the Bochum concert? Pleeeeeassse? :)

-towo

I think you never heard about busses, ok?? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ukstin
I think you never heard about busses, ok?? :rolleyes:

Hey. It's not as if I'm filthy rich. Just the ticket would lead me to the edge of oblivion, looking at all the other things I'm currently planning. And then almost double price for some bus tours? Yeah, right. ;)

I could theoretically take the fscking expensive Deutsche Bahn (railway), the drive there would be 14 EUR ... buuuuut back, being late at night, at least 35ish EUR. Noo way. Especially not on a sunday. ;)

-towo

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Well the tourbus that gets us to all these cities is pretty expensive too...

J

for sure... I don't count money (hmmm :rolleyes: sometimes) when I want to see a band like CoB.

Get from your mother, your father, a friend... I don't know, but don't let this opportunity skip.

here in brazil, when we luv metal... WE LOVE metal... it's like paying 100 bucks with an excursion besides the show ticket, wich normally is from 50 to 80 bucks! :lol:
it's like saving lunch money the whole year and running away frum home to go to another state and see cob :lol:

Originally posted by Janne Warman
The problem was that the keyboard wasn´t mine. It was a broken piece of shit and AFTER the show (We DID play all the songs we were gonna play) I gave it some treatment.
It was really nice to come back home after a really hard tour, and read here that I am an asshole for ending the gig too soon.

J

Afff... nevermind them, Janne. Fuck what those few assholes say. You know the problem, you know what happened, you know you're not guilty, that's what deos really matter. We understand you. People love talking about what they don't know. Ignore them. They're gay and lying :D

I wanted to be sure he read.

Originally posted by Tut Ankh Amon
here in brazil, when we luv metal... WE LOVE metal... it's like paying 100 bucks with an excursion besides the show ticket, wich normally is from 50 to 80 bucks! :lol:
it's like saving lunch money the whole year and running away frum home to go to another state and see cob :lol:

That's true!

Dunno if CoB will play in Curitiba again, but, if they don't, I will go anywhere to see them, even to Natal (North of Brazil, I live in the South).

Janne, I guess you will play at Moinho São Roque if you come to Curitiba. Be sure you won't have problems with the keyboard now. The crew there is much better.