POD Pro 1.3 Sinergy/ COB patches

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
I just got a Line 6 POD Pro Ver. 1.3 and I am looking for a Sound that sounds like the guitars in the beginning of "Passage To The Fourth World" or "Midnight Madness"/"Gallowmere," and COB's Hatebreeder Era sounds, ("No Commands", "Silent Night...", and "Downfall' Any suggestions would be VERY VERY helpful. If you have Patches to send me send them to my email at bobvex@comcast.net. Thanks a lot People.

whoa. . . . dont everyone post at once. Cmon people, you gotta know at least one decnt sound coming out of this thing.

1.3? I have a good lead sound but mine is a 2.0 and Im not sure if we have the same models (mine I based off of Michael ROmeos tone from the Kotipelto album he was on, its not exactly Alexi's tone but I find its really good anyway, and might at least be a good starting point for you).

Yngvai,

I think it will work, so if you want to send it over to my email as an attachment, great. Oh, and if yours is an XT, it won't work, because Line 6 needs to design all their amps to be able to talk to each other. my Email is bobvex@comcast.net