TAB Thread.

As long as you don't have any 2nds, 7ths or tritones in the harmonies, and both harmonies are within the scale you're in, you're fine (Both rules can be broken while still sounding good, but holding on to those makes things easier. The Blooddrunk verse riff for example doesn't really follow any scale). I don't think there's anything more to it than that; Alexi came up with a riff, and decided to harmonize it, but instead of going with a normal harmony, he decided to go wild and see what happens. If both variations of the riff (Original and the harmony) sound good on their own, and they don't have any clashing intervals (2, 7, tritone), then they should sound good when put together (Assuming there is no chord beneath the riff of course. If there is a chord beneath the riff, then you have to make sure the harmony doesn't clash with either the original melody/riff, nor the chord beneath it, which limits what you can do a lot. The verse in Blooddrunk doesn't have any chord stuff going under it so Alexi had free reign to do whatever he wanted with the harmony).

Did anyone ever tab that track hidden at the end of the knuckleduster remix? Couple pretty cool things going on in that!

Ok, so I'm back to learning Bodom stuff after a multi-year break.
This probably also belongs in the covers thread, but theres also questions.

Don't know if it's already been posted. This guy really played it well.

I've been wondering about the tabs for Sixpounder. I'm using tabs from Songsterr.
Here: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...0QFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0SPxBN0-_jEUZFYJ50LvFh

And Chris Zoupas Sixpounder video:

And here's the question: How come their fingering are so different?
Which way is 'correct'?
Solo is completely unplayable from the Songsterr tab, and Zoupas is easier and more logical. But Mikki still somehow make it look easier still. He's clearly a beast. Put he certainly doesn't play everything the same way Zoupa does. Also... Mikki play the verse riff different from the tab. I realise you can play the notes any way you want to, I'm just obsessing over stuff.

Reactions: MattK
What harmonic does alexi play at the start hers? Seems to be his fav one but I can never get it to sound this good lol

do you mean the Floydrose pull up in an harmonic ? they are most likely 3 or 4 different tones recorded and mixed together, live you can hear its clearly 1 or 2 strings together which kind of make it a bit the same but on this track its multiple recordings together

Reactions: Muffin
do you mean the Floydrose pull up in an harmonic ? they are most likely 3 or 4 different tones recorded and mixed together, live you can hear its clearly 1 or 2 strings together which kind of make it a bit the same but on this track its multiple recordings together
Good point, I didn’t consider it could be multitracked in the studio to fatten it up

Reactions: Fastbodom
Hi guys! Does anyone have accurate tabs for Towards Dead End? I see so many variations that look different from what the band played live. I'm currently trying to figure out the solo and it's a lot regardless lol

Shout out to arcane lol every time I’m on a bodom tab on guitar pro he wrote it.. thank you dude

Hi guys! Does anyone have accurate tabs for Towards Dead End? I see so many variations that look different from what the band played live. I'm currently trying to figure out the solo and it's a lot regardless lol

Here is a single guitar tab by Arcane, Mitch(Warheart) and myself that I made for my tab book. I used the Karaoke master tracks and referenced a lot of early live videos. It still needs a few corrections and I may have changed some positions to suit my playing, I couldn't decide to do it all the way Alexi played or change up some parts to be less awkward.

The problem with tabbing from live videos is Alexi relearns songs in different positions, changes up positions or changes what he plays so it is often not what he played on the album version. Towards Dead End has been changed up so much. It's also a tricky song because of all the layers. Some of which they don't play live.

Attachments

• 5 - Towards Dead End.gp5
    24 KB · Views: 32
Привет. Итак, кто-нибудь нашел или записал отрывок из Демонстрации №2 на вкладки жнеца?

Hello,

i'm looking for Children Of Bodom - Children Of Bodom (Hatebreeder) tabs.
My point it's i want to learn the intro riff and i do not know which tab is the most accurate to what was recorded ?
Do you have any ideas

thanks

Hello,

i'm looking for Children Of Bodom - Children Of Bodom (Hatebreeder) tabs.
My point it's i want to learn the intro riff and i do not know which tab is the most accurate to what was recorded ?
Do you have any ideas

thanks
I'm using this one, don't remember which version it's based on but I modded it slightly to match the intro exactly (to the best of my ability). I'm still not 100% on if it's right but it's pretty close

Attachments

• CHILDREN OF BODOM.gp5
    148.5 KB · Views: 10