Janne!

There is a Delorean in Back to the future -movies, right? I remember that alexi likes the movie(i dunno whatta hell thats got to do with anything :lol: ) ....omg, i've spend like five hours reading these stupid (and funny) messages...and I've had a great time reading them :D

btw Janne, I didnt know that you are into cars! Why dont you by that Delorean?:D that would be cool!

Originally posted by WinterMillennium
hey Janne, are there any parts that you find a total bitch to play?

Sorry didn´t notice this earlier. A good question by the way. The only part I really hate is the twin solo with Alexi in the end of my solo in Mask of Sanity. It is really fucking difficult and sometimes I totally fuck it up live. I am also a bit rusty in the main triplet riff in Silent night but thats something I can practise easily. (and if someone is gonna ask why don´t you practise the Mask thingie then... well it´s in B minor a difficult key for me... I should practise it in A and bend a step up.)

J

Hey that´s just something you have to do when playing ultimately fast on keys. On guitar you just move your hand to reach different key but on keyboard you have to practise a lot of fingerings every time.

J

Originally posted by Janne Warman
Hey that´s just something you have to do when playing ultimately fast on keys. On guitar you just move your hand to reach different key but on keyboard you have to practise a lot of fingerings every time.

J

jep!!
that's exactly why I love playing guitar so much... :lol:

Janne, the fast "run" in Angels Don't Kill you and Alexi play (at the end of the solo, 3:36): it's so fucking crazy!!! This is not a usal scale-"noodeling", this is a note sequence wich is very hard to play in that tempo. Congratulations, I needed one hour to get it out, hehe. My question: who composed that? You or Alexi? Please give a comment to this part.