To Janne!!!!

thanks for the responses janne, i dont know if it seems like a hassle at all for you to respond to some of these threads on this board, but i know i speak for everyone in saying that we all really appreciate having some actual interaction with the band. its really refreshing to see a band that cares about their fans as much as you guys do. keep it up.

Janne you guys rocked St.Louis. You were the most talked about band there. Come back. Also did you go to the strip clubs I told you about? Alexi looked pretty sick when I met him after your sure so not sure if you guys were in the mood.

COBSteele02 said:
Janne you guys rocked St.Louis. You were the most talked about band there. Come back. Also did you go to the strip clubs I told you about? Alexi looked pretty sick when I met him after your sure so not sure if you guys were in the mood.

Thanks. If I remember correctly St.L was not one of our best shows on that tour but glad you liked. Yep we were still pretty sick. I didn´t make it to those strip joints but some of us did.

Janne Warman said:
Thanks. If I remember correctly St.L was not one of our best shows on that tour but glad you liked. Yep we were still pretty sick. I didn´t make it to those strip joints but some of us did.

Hey Janne, being from Montreal i was wondering how your stops in Toronto and Montreal were? Also it seems alot of bands from Europe have problems with the shitty PA's in some of these small clubs. I was wondering if you were generally happy with the sound you could get from these venues?
Rest Up Janne, and hopefully see you guys in april.