Question for Janne or anyone with info on the U.S. tour?

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
Janne all that we know is that it is Bodom and Iced Earth who else will be there? How about norther, cuz they are supposed to release their new album soon, so that would be logical. Any info about support, does anyone know

I'm seeing Bodom and Iced Earth in Toronto on April 26 and as far as I know a band called Eidolon will be opening up for them. I'm not 100% sure on that, but correct me if I'm wrong.

sinerchris said:
yeh we are lucky if this tour even happens now. God FUCKING DAMMIT.

well, at least it's for a real reason. you gotta do what you gotta do, you know? but i do hope they get to come back, and that everything turns out ok!!! i missed them last time, and i really really really wanna see them!! it really sucks, but such is life. :/
that's just how i feel about it.

Well, so far I havn't heard anything specific; and for the record, at the Relapse Retail store; there appears to be an Iced Earth instore happening...and the Philly date is Apr 20th. I havn't gotten any word that that is cancelled, and I am pretty well informed by the label/warehouse people; they keep the retail store workers in the know. The folks have been dealing with IE's manager and we havn't heard anything bad...yet. (For the record, I am hoping the store can get another certain band on that tour for an instore, too...:D) I'll let you know if I hear anything, though.

On the ticketmaster site it said a band called Conquest will play with them in Indiana I think, so maby they will be with them on the whole tour, unless they are just a local band and they are gonna have local bands play with them for all shows. Can anyone tell me about the band Conquest