Suggestions for The Band/Janne on the up-coming U.S. tour

arch_enemy666

I Wanna Rock!
Sep 14, 2003
California
Visit site
Well if you dont get the idea of this thread from the title I think it would be cool for the fans in the forum to suggest some songs for the setlist on the up-coming tour of the states since the start is next month. This thread is meant for all of bodom but since janne is the only member on the board mainly for him i guess so let'em have Hate Crew.

Well this is my dream set list but modified for a main support, not headline

1. Follow the Reaper
2. In the Shadows
3. Hate Me
4. Angels Don't Kill
5. Silent Night,...
6. Bodom beach Terror
7. Towards Dead End
8. Tripple Solo Battle
9. touch like angel of death (with Tokyo Warhearts intro)
10. Hate Crew Deathroll
11. Kissing the Shadows

Hmmm...wow. Hard to pick! Well, this isn't in any particular order. Just stuff I'd love to see. I'll pick 11 I guess...hmmm...

Warheart
Needled 24/7
Deadnight Warrior
Downfall
Hate Me!
Everytime I Die
Black Widow
Lake Bodom
Bodom Beach Terror
Taste of my Scythe
and for 11-Solos! Guitar/key vs solo and I just would love to see a drum solo! :D

I suppose that's my dream set to see. But of course there are so many other songs I love, it's just hard to pick. Oh my kingdom to finally see a US headlining tour.

I agree with Arch_Enemy666 pretty much. I would never EVER leave out Kissing the Shadows or Towards Dead End. Those songs are essential. I think I would definitely add in Downfall and Deadnight Warrior though.

Realistically:

Needled 24/7
Bodom After Midnight
Bed of Razors
Sixpounder
Lake Bodom
Towards Dead End
Everytime I Die
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

hell, I felt bad leaving them out but augh! it's just too hard to pick. I figured, I had never seen them and only know live stuff from cds and bits I heard online; so I thought it's be cool to hear stuff you don't hear too often like Taste of my Scythe.

Haha. They NEVER leave out Hate Me! That realistic list is very accurate, but they are going to be adding in a Triple War of Razors between Alexi, Roope, and Janne for this tour. Most likely, that will come right after Bed of Razors. I'm hoping that they close the show with KTS because Downfall makes a better opener than a closer. The soloing at the end of Kissing the Shadows will really end the show with a bang.

My dream setlist:

Needled 24/7
Hate Me
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Lake Bodom
Chokehold
Touch Like Angel of Death
Everytime I Die
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Towards Dead End
WAR OF RAZORS!!
Kissing the Shadows
Downfall

They have never played Triple Corpse Hammerblow live and no Bed of Razors either after the release of Follow the Reaper.. (except maybe on the Finnish tour '01 but I doubt)

They played Bed Of Razors in Japan in 2001. It's a song which Alexi still likes very much. In an interview from 2003 he said about it "That’s one I like, actually! It’s got a good feeling in it, a good chorus." and in the same interview he said about In The Shadows "A really not that good song, both arrangement and riff wise!” so you people really shouldn't hope that they will play this one or another song from Something Wild (except maybe Deadnight Warrior and Lake Bodom). The same goes for other songs they never played live so far like Taste Of My Scythe for example.

My setlist:

Needled 24/7
Hate Me!
Silent NIght, Bodom Night
Bed of Razors
Angels Don't Kill
Everytime I Die
Lake Bodom
Triple Corpse Hammerblow
Chokehold
Towards Dead End
War of Razors
Bodom After Midnight
Downfall

And if Janne reads this: Is it possible for you guys to play "The Red Light in My Eyes Part 1 or 2" and "Black Widow"? That would be cool!

~metal_maiden~ said:
And if Janne reads this: Is it possible for you guys to play "The Red Light in My Eyes Part 1 or 2" and "Black Widow"? That would be cool![/I]
Red Light In My Eyes part 1 is fucking awesome. I have always wanted to see it live.

I suggest:

Needled 24/7
Lake Bodom
Bodom After Midnight
Hate Crew Deathroll
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Red Light In My Eyes pt.1
Everytime I Die
Mask Of Sanity
Sixpounder
Bodom Beach Terror
Everytime I Die