About the U.S. tour

SpiritCrusherX

ManBearPig
Apr 5, 2003
Wilkes-Barre, PA
www.myspace.com
Schaffer from Iced Earth said that the only part of the tour that is DEFINITELY cancelled is the European leg. He only said that they MIGHT have to postpone the first 2 weeks of the U.S. tour. So, does this mean that as of right now, the U.S. dates are still on? I just want to know if my ticket is valid so that I can either keep or return it.

Yes I know, but it's easier to get your question answered when you start a new topic. I really think people on Ultimate Metal whine about "space" being taken up too much. Please don't come in here to complain about that. If you're going to post anything in this topic, please just answer the question that I ask.

This seriously disgusts me. The whole idea of "message board etiquette" is asinine. Whatever I do, I do. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

Hey, I really don't post / look on this forum that much...but, a couple days ago I went on Richard Christy's website ( drummer for IE in case you be wondering who it is ) and it said that the european tour is postponed indefinately and the us tour is still on at this point

Hope this helps

^ Well I am sorry if you felt I was being mean but I really think I was rather polite actually. The other threads actually had people responding to them and maybe thats why only one person responded to this besides myself because the others have already posted.

COB in the US with Iced Earth:

April 18 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, Ohio
April 19 - Pop's, Sauget, Illinois
April 20 - Metro, Chicago, Illinois
April 23 - The Eagles Club, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
April 24 - Harpo's, Detroit, Michigan
April 25 - Odeon, Cleveland, Ohio
April 26 - Guvernment, Toronto, ON
April 28 - The Medley, Montreal, QB
April 29 - BB Kings, New York
April 30 - Trocadero, Philadelphia

May 1 - Palladium, Worcester, Massachusetts