FIREWIND U.S. tour?

Did you get to see the Anthrax reunion show at the Starland Ballroom? :worship:
Nope, didn't get a chance to see that one, but I did catch In Flames with Henrik Danhage playing for them. That was a fun show.

Sonata Arctica would be awesome. Machine Men too. I'm going to think positive and hope it's one of those or someone equall as good, 'cause I know I'm going anyway. :headbang:

A U.S. tour sounds great to me!

Me too. They supported DragonForce in Europe this past fall. Wonder if DF will do another tour of the US with FW supporting them here. My guess is they will support another band.

I doubt they would headline, but would be cool if they did.

Hope they play Jaxx in addition to PP USA! :headbang: :kickass:

(Allegiance is on order.. can't wait!)

Wouldn't be suprised if it's Firewind opening for Sonata since on the Jaxx site it says "1 national band TBA" and on the BB Kings site it says SONATA ARCTICA, FEATURING:

I'd LOOVe to know who if this isn't firewind lol.

I don't know man, The Muse over in Nashville seems to be pulling a lot of metal bands lately. Your chances are better than mine, I can tell you that! No one ever comes to East Tennessee. :erk:

I really don't know how the Muse does it! They usually just host local bands, but they've been pulling some big name metal bands as of late. The Muse is in a really dumpy area and is not the nicest venue, but the room where the bands play is actually pretty cool and makes it really easy to be literally right in the face of your favorite guitarists/vocalists. When Exodus played, I was right in front of Lee Altus like the whole time, and my dad and brother were right in the face of the vocalist the whole time lol. Overkill also played the Muse a while back, and Scar Symmetry was just booked as well. My band is actually playing there too in a couple months.

Scar Symmetry was just booked as well. My band is actually playing there too in a couple months.[/QUOTE]

WHOA!!! Is there any other info regarding this a nation wide tour or something?

Scar Symmetry was just booked as well. My band is actually playing there too in a couple months.

WHOA!!! Is there any other info regarding this a nation wide tour or something?[/QUOTE]

No. Just checked the website. It's the God Forbid tour and they forgot to replace SS with Arsis.

Scar Symmetry dropped off that tour.