Children Of Bodom soon on World-Tour with Iced Earth?

Do people's brains turn off when they use message boards? Wait I already know the answer to that! :) Cause he never said those bands were touring together, he was speculating about who they'd like to tour with, but not ALL of them, just one is what he meant.

heatherxlove said:
@bobvex: shitholy shitholy shitholy? is this a new christmas carol?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was wondering about that too MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: muahahahaha,ha, hahahaha, haha, hahaha

SHITHOLY SHITHOLY SHITHOLY SHITHOLY!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHITHOLY SHITHOLY SHITHOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thilo said:
Jon Schaffer, mainman of Iced Earth, said in an interview with the German magazine "Rock Hard" that Iced Earth would like to go on world-tour with COB as support act.

"...We think about taking Children Of Bodom with us - worldwide would be the best. But there are names of other bands like Symphony X, Soilwork and Manowar we talked about..."
I just read the interview and it says that Iced Earth will be touring in March in Germany. Jon said that he wants to have COB with them and the best would be world wide. So maybe COB will just do a mini-tour with Iced Earth in Europe. This could happen because there were some rumors about a short COB tour in March 2004 some months earlier...

The last rumor I heard was Children of Bodom going out on the road with Darkane and Soilwork in the U.S. sometime in February/March...

Though I'd rather see Bodom support Iced Earth, because they'll probably get more time, and they'll have bigger crowds to support HCDR.

Thilo said:
Jon Schaffer, mainman of Iced Earth, said in an interview with the German magazine "Rock Hard" that Iced Earth would like to go on world-tour with COB as support act.

"...We think about taking Children Of Bodom with us - worldwide would be the best. But there are names of other bands like Symphony X, Soilwork and Manowar we talked about..."

That would be really cool to see Bodom tour with Iced Earth, but I don't see Symphony X happening. From what I've gathered, this tour they are finishing up now will be the last for a while so they can hit the studios again. As Russ said last night, they'll be hitting their 70th concert soon. I doubt they'd be ready by the spring to do yet another huge tour.

~Meg

Well, something I just read raised the possibilities for me: CoB will be appearing at Wacken Open Air and some other Festival.. i dunno, but it was that one of the "Heavy, oder was?" (i.e. Bang your Head)... I just can't remember it correctly right now ;_; And I borrowed the stupid magazine to a friend... <.<;

Edit: Just read this here - Die finnische Powermetal-Band Thunderstone wird Iced Earth auf ihrer Europa-Tour im kommenden März/April supporten.

Translated: Thunderstone'll be the Supporting Act for Iced Earth's European Tour... doesn't matter much, since they are a good band. ^^